Seeking I was wondering if there are any pure female dominated games in the near future

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
I'm looking for pure female domination play, straight.There is no reversal, women dominate men from beginning to end.
Games with the Femdom tag have tons of male domination or other generic content about normal sex that I can't filter through with a search.
Femdom content is best if it:
1: Women should be feminists. The reason for abusing MC or other men is just that they look down on men, such as TOT and Elf Boss's Dog Training. Preferably have some background on discrimination against men
2: This point is relatively rare and is not mandatory. It is best to take away the protagonist’s girlfriend and humiliate the protagonist at the same time. Lesbian ntr

Games played
domina
heelfall
Katalist
hero under heel
Tower of Trample
Motemote Datta Hazu no Ore ga Lez no Hahaoya ni Heroine Zen'in Netorarete Mazo Ochi Shita Hanashi (This one satisfies the lesbian ntr male protagonist. However, no one translated it, only Japanese.)
Cutting Room
I don’t know how to post the link, you can search on the site.
If anyone replies below with game recommendations, I will try to edit this content so that it can be made into a non-reversal m game search in the future.

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
Try:
Karlsson's Gambit
Vicious Circle
Moving Down
Femdom City by Darktoz
Shadow Over Blackmore
Mistresses of the forest
The Renaissance
The Prison 2 never ending
Second Class