[S> Other] [S>Artist 2D] Paid Share I will create AI selfies and couple photos with you and your crush that are indistiguishable from a real phone photos.

JeebyHeeby

Mar 3, 2023
Skills:

+ Naturalistic AI Generated Images

+Will be almost impossible to tell from a picture someone took with a phone camera (see attached examples)

+ Can add anyone of your choice to a picture quickly and realistically

+Note that these are NOT deepfakes, I am not just replacing faces on pictures. They are generated from scratch, and will therefore not be traceable back to an origin image
-- Clothes/outfits are also changeable​

+ Create a cute couple selfie with your favorite influencers/people
-- Two people of your choice [ You and your crush maybe? ;) ]​
-- Only need 2-3 decent photos to ensure a good likeness​

+ Solo iPhone selfie pictures

+ Also an expert in anime style pictures if that is more your style

Preferred method of contact:

+ Discord: jeebyheeby

Employment Type & Rates:

+ Rate: 1-5 Pieces: $18 each
6-9 Pieces: $17 each​
10+ Pieces: $16 each​

+ Paid and Shared
-- Crypto Only (BTC/ETH)​
-- If you are only interested in a few pieces you can purchase single or multiple images​
-- If you have a project that you think my skills will be useful in we can discuss a partnership and shared revenue​

Availability:

+ I am available on commission with possible partnership

Work Samples:

+ See attachments. I used celebs/influencers as an example but these style of pictures can be of anyone.

Additional comments:
+ Purchase my service if you:
-- Are unfamiliar with AI and want to create these kind of cute couple photos or selfies of your favorite people​
-- Don't have or want to spend the time researching AI tools, training AI models, and photo editing in order to make these kinds of pictures​
-- Want to work with someone discreet and professional (if you decide to do a piece with you and your crush/favorite celeb, I will delete all of your images and the model afterwards)​
--- Unless you explicitly state you want me to keep the model for future commissions.​

+ How it will work:
-- You contact me with your commission (Type of image, how many, etc)​
--- Half payment up front​
--- Send any references of the person you want in the pictures (the more the better but I really only need a few to make it work)​
--- If it is a public figure I can source the pictures myself​
--- I will train, generate, then edit the image then send a you a watermarked lower res copy.​
--- After the other half of the image is made I will send the original non-watermarked image for you to do with as you please.​

+ Any images you purchase are yours and yours alone, what you do with them is entirely up to you
-- However I highly suggest you keep them for personal use only.​
-- May be different if an agreement is reached where we partner on a project.​