RPGM - Completed - I WILL (NOT) WIN! - Human Instrumentality Project [Final] [Little Boy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

killjase

How are you people rating this so high? I understand that maybe some people don't care about this style of CGI and is fine with it, but the gameplay and story is not anything to write about itself.

There are so many pointles locations that serve 0 purpose. You will never know if you can spy on some action without randomly checking them all. The NTR part is not some normal corruption, nope the girls fall to dick overnight. I would give it 2.5/5 stars if I could.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Shimk

cg 2/5
    story 3/5
    character development 3/5
    translation 4/5
    content 2/5
    Playability 1/5

It's such an amalgamation of bad feelings, on every aspect.
    The CG are bland, repetitive, very lazy and weird under every standard.

The story is really a mind fuck.
    Everything makes 0 sense, a world developed just to ruin the life of the main characters.
    Just a sadist could enjoy such a mess.

Character development? All the characters are boneless(well, they are just made of lcl), passive in front of every abuse and chance and every villain is just a damn monkey.
    The two good guys should be as brainless and instinct driven as every one else, following the trama, but in front of every chance, they are totally dead under the pats. wtf?!?

The translation is pretty fluid and readable, but totally wasted on such a game...

As for the content sand the playability ? it's just a fetch game, with many useless places without content, that makes you just waste time when looking for the events.
    Too much backtracking.
    Just a big waste of time.
    What driven me till the end was just the curiosity fueled by the total madness of this game.
    But in the end, wasn't worth it at all.
    I feel NTRd by the author and by the rating of 4.5 stars.
    Seriously guys, your rating is too much overestimated.
    Are you trolling us or what?
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dajahal754

Such a great game that covers a lot fetishes. I liked onahole one.

The game gives you a chance to feel attached to the characters before the actual NTR.
    There are three routes. Two of them are more or less classic NTRs, one of which turns into a mindfuck at the end. The third one involves constant gangbang and has a hardcore ending.

My only problem is the Art. Its more or less decent but still the artist has a room to improve.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LegoBro

Great developer and game. Hoping for more in the future!
    If you love mind break/NTR with large breasted girls this is the game for you. The game also has a hilarious tie in with Evangelion as you will most likely noticed from the cover page and the game's ending.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shlanker

Such an awesome concept. Well written and a lot of fun to play. Really want to see more like this and more from this creator. Haven't even finished playing through it, but plan to do it more than once
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

While the Ai route is a straight 10/10, the Jun and Mei routes, especially by the end, gets pretty fucked up and very unenjoyable for my taste.
    At least on Jun's route, more of a "tame" ending would be enough for a 5/5 rating.
    Still very recommendable tho!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Fathermoore

It's kind of a mixed bag for me. At first I didn't like the art style. But I thought the same thing about another game on this site called "Superhuman" by weird world. So I gave this a try

Much like superhuman I got over the art style pretty quickly. the main issue i feel most players are going to run into is how much talking the characters do before anything happens. It probably wouldn't of been too bad if the creator used ren'py for this game. but with rpg maker you have to travel from point A to point B. and that gets somewhat annoying after awhile.

The story itself is interesting but the flashbacks felt unneeded. like there is much it almost makes me wonder if it would have been easier to just do the past part first all at ounce. that way when you are in the present it just flows nicely.

overall I think it was still pretty good once you get past the start. I think most get over the artistic look. they world building is interesting as a premise. I'd like to see this done again in a VN format. I'd like to give it 3,5 stars because of how slow the start is but I gave it 4 because you do get a decent amount of payoff.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

樟葉莲

Great ntr build-up and the story actually makes sense, you can't make an excellent ntr game if the character doesn't mean anything to the viewer/player.
    I may not be into the 'transform into onahole' thing, but overall the scenes are well made and has a lot of effort put into it.
    Ai and Anna's progression made this a 10 for me.
    Way to go, Little Boy.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Okariin

Story :
    Concept : 10
    Development : 8
    Characters : 7

Art : 6.5/10

Gameplay: 4/10

In my first run I just skipped almost all the text until we get to choose the girl we like, then I start to read a bit more, and when we got the first impact, I understood the concept, and wanted to read the story .
    So I restarted the game and read the story from the beginning.

Jun : I regret that in Jun's route we have to wait until like the third impact for her to really offer herself to the teacher, I would like to get more scenes before, and like the scene where she's in the teacher office, the possibility to choose or not to tell her to come lunch. Also not a fan of
    exhibitionism and the fact that she shows herself to everyone online, would prefer if it was from the begining just a relation with the teacher, but this is only my tastes. And I would have liked if the teacher could "adopt/mary" Jun, so u have the message like for Ai, when u speak to the girl, that she says u can't mary her.

Mei : Personally I really didn't like Mei's route, I ain't a fan of the amputee thing, the begining of the route, with just the 3 brothers was good, but when it started being some big sharing, SM etc wasn't my thing, so I just started skipping text, and stoped paying attention.

Ai : The best route in my opinion, just cause u don't have amputee thing, nor SM etc, pretty simple route, and yet the best, even if I ain't a fan of the uncle/niece relation.

Conclusion : I really loved the concept of the story. There are some themes I ain't fan of such as the kind of exhibitionism online from Jun/ Onahole / and the SM from Mei.
    I would've prefer Jun's route, if it was a bit more developped and didn't have the ending where she's an bimbo/onahale.
    Not being fan of bimbos etc, I liked the fact that except Jun in the end, it was Anna that was impact by that so none of "our" girls.
    Lot of people criticize the draws, i'm pretty much ok with it, if possible I would just wish for more draws in each scene, also saw someone telling the creator could've avoid the draws of the girls before impact, and I would disagree, cause I really liked the scene in the park when the first impact happens and then the hobbos, the teacher, and the uncle come to the park, this scene is valuable because we saw them child form before.
    I really hope that in their next game we get some choices or actions to do, and don't just have to go some places to trigger the events.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

The fact that this game has almost 5* rating in 10~ reviews is something i can't comprehend.

Let me start saying that when i looked at the screenshots before downloading the game i knew what i was getting into and after playing a ton of shitty hrpg's i wasn't expecting anything more than another shitty game, but man the post-nut clarity in this game hits different lol.
    This games art is just so awfull and there's no doubt about that, Ai's uncle is nightmare fuel. However the one saving grace is the pixel art animations which i really liked, even though the sprites themselves felt a little bit clunky at times.
    The game itself is just the generic "go from point A to point B, watch a scene, repeat" kind of game, again, wasn't expecting anything else, but the fact that the story takes so long before letting you choose a girl for the route and start watching something actually happening in your screen is unforgivable, we are talking about 20 - 25 ~ mins of skipping text and maybe another 10 before you can actually move around and "play" the game.
    When you get to watch the scenes they are...kinda good. The game does a good job in setting the scenario and sometimes that's worth a lot more than a pretty drawing, though most of the content is NTR and its not everyone's cup of tea but if it is you should try it, that's if you can put up with the previously mentioned face of Ai's uncle of course.

In conclussion, only play this game if you are really into NTR or if you are blinded by the hornyness, but remember that the post-nut clarity is gonna hit you hard.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Anti-R

One of best if ntr game beside scar of summers, boy hero ken haunted house investigation, life in santa county, inside jennifer, the tyrant, cohabitation, ntr knight story, the queen who adopt a goblin, hero ntr adventure,ntrman homecoming, tina swordwoman of scarlet prison
  12. 1.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Okay, gotta say, that once I got past the super awkward art style and how weird the custom sprites were(honestly, probably shouldn't have drawn their childforms at all), story, concept, that stuff, okay. Ai's uncle is ugly as sin, but you don't actually have to look at his face too much when the scenes come up (I think, I kind of just ripped out the image files since he was so ugly I didn't do Ai's route)

BUT
    What I cannot forgive is having the route choice behind like a solid half hour of clicking through. I went through Jun's route then lost all will to check out the other routes because it took me a solid 2 hours to see a grand total of two scenes. There is way too much backstory for too little game. Dev might be better off trying to write a regular story with the absolute grinding pace this game has at times. If you're into body modification and corruption, sure, go ahead, but man is this game hard to play.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

lab123456789

Not gonna Lie end was preety Mid, but i still enjoyed every route as long as it lasted. Loved how perverted Jun was. She and her Teacher trully deserved eachother. Would love to see a revenge ending for the uncle.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

miniucnchew

Love to see more amputee/onahole transformation games on here. It is a genre that is sorely lacking. I hope to see more of this content from other games in the future. It is always hard finding amputee games without gore/guro.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 6/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 7/10
    Overall: 5/10

No, NTR is not avoidable.

This is a walkthrough type game with zero choice, you go to places, exploring, looking for any sign of sexy, only to find out there is nothing but the couple scenes fed to you.

All three girls you can pick WILL be taken from you, and there is no way to prevent it. There is no "good" ending, there is just one ending for each girl and they all fall like rotten fruit.

The artwork is... not great. Very mid tier hentai artist level, with overtly drawn features on women that looks more out of place than they do look appealing. Some of the kinks however, like the shadows in a window, the stealth sex, and, of course, the oblivious NTR.

What sucked is that at the end of each path, our character is 1000% aware of his lot in life and hates it. He can literally do nothing as he watches his best friends and girlfriend be turned into sluts, whores, and cum dumpsters by homeless pricks, asshole teachers, and a fat uncle.

Which defeats the excitement. Because when you know your final destination is unavoidable, then what's the point of caring?

Overall, unless you're a hardcore NTR fan, give this one a skip.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ViihX

Really good NTR game that came out recently. You have 3 girls in this game and you can choose 1 to be the girlfriend and start cheating on the protagonist later(and I already advance for those who want to give it a try, the girl named "Ai" is by far the best NTR route in my opinion). The other 2 will still remain in the narrative as the protagonist's friends and will also be corrupted, but you will see less of their NTR storyline.

(the game has both 2dcg art and pixel art animations for the sex scenes, the pixel art animations complemented those scenes really well)

This was a really cool one in my opinion, one thing or another could have been better (for example I had a bug on a part of the game that prevented me from proceeding and I had to look for a fix, luckily I found it here, also the 2dcg art can still improve), but despite that I liked it a lot.

The 3 villains and the way we see them each time being more turned on by the girls, until they finally get their hands on them, were pretty good too.

It had been a while since I was looking for a new NTR game that make me really like it, and this one did it.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

mario01

fuck fuck
    mrd en si hubiera sido genial que el pata tambien cambiara oque tenga una nueva trasnformacion o se hubiera quedado shota pero mas crecio mas se le hizo pequeño jajajaja ni modo este juego es reenternido aunque pudo mejorar mas mas evenetos la historia de los 3 en un envez de solo 1 pero no me quejo es hermoso
  18. 4.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

How I feel about this game is mixed. In the three and a half hours it took me to 100% it, I'd give it a 3.5 if the site mechanics allowed it, but I'll round that up for a reason I'll get to later. Now, let's break this down;

Gameplay: 2/5
    I don't hate story-driven RPG maker walking simulators. In fact, a pair of my all-time favorite games, the Another Story of Fallen Maiden duology is just that. While even those games may have benefited more from being VNs as opposed to RPGmaker, I don't hate the use of the medium to tell linear stories with no gameplay. What I can't stand are when those games require meaningless meandering to find a way forward. While I'll admit, since you have to play through the game 3 times to reach its true end, and you get the pattern down by the end, the amount of time it takes to find things sometimes just plain sucks. Its not quite the most egregious I've ever seen, but it was enough to kill my arousal repeatedly.

Art/Lewds: 3/5
    The art is... questionable. On one hand, there are some pretty decent pixel animations that go along with every scene, but on the other, as one can quickly tell by looking at any of the preview images, the art... well, it sucks. It is unapologetically bad. Its not horrible, mind you, and its certainly good enough to get off to, but it is disappointing nonetheless. Some scenes, particularly in one route, are tad more on the extreme side, but I still give them props for doing some things that rarely get coverage in the h-game scene.

Story/Characters: 3/5
    The story is interesting, in some ways. And incredibly generic in others. Its rather hard to score it, since for every good, or at least, interesting thing that happens, there is something cringe, overplayed, or very trope-y. The overarching plot is something done a thousand times before, but the game actually has some pretty decent character moments hidden away between the obnoxious sex. These are mostly front-loaded before things degenerate into pure sex, but I appreciate them nonetheless.

Bonus point;
    As mentioned despite its totally average or below-average score, I still give it a 4/5 rating based solely on its Evangelion referencing. Those who know, know, and I'm certain that those who don't know are gonna have the more advanced references go waaaay over their head outside of the more well-known memes. To my surprise, the references were tastefully done. This isn't an Evangelion game, but it actually shares some of its themes, and the game can get oddly deep for brief moments through this tie-in. Kudos.

In closing/TLDR;
    If you can tolerate the obvious and very unavoidable NTR themes, the mediocre art, and the walking and reading, I'm confident you can get yourself a few good wanks out of the three hours of games here. But it is very clearly not everyone's cup of tea, and if you lack patience or don't dig the themes, move along.