[S>Programmer] - Paid - Share - I WILL program your game!

1. 5.00 star(s)

Crimson Delight Games

The team I'm on is developing a game in RPG MV, and we needed some plugin work done on an important game feature, so I contacted greedylust23 here via F95. Suffice it to say that he completed the work quickly, efficiently, and without breaking compatibility with the ocean of other plugins we use in our game (which in and of itself is a small miracle).

He went over all the info I'd sent him, and delivered exactly what we needed!

And don't let the name fool you - he's also very affordable; I believe anyone can find a way to fit his services into their project, whatever the budget may be... I just wish we'd found him earlier - it would've saved our team more than a few headaches, and a chunk of time that could've been better spent polishing other features! :LOL:

We'll definitely contact him for more work in the future!

Very highly recommended, 5/5! (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Royal Fantasy

Probably the best programmer out here, He is very reliable, budget friendly and highly skilled. I am glad that I choose him for my game's development. He can pretty much implement anything you would like to have in your game...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3736421

I am currently working on a large-scale project with GreedyLust23 and he has been absolutely incredible. Any and every idea I have he is able to execute. I hope to have a long working relationship with this fantastic coder going forward!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 416612

This is one of the best people I had the opportunity to work with. In a world where people are treating side jobs/collaborations with almost zero interest, he did surprise me with his commitment.

In terms of work, I honestly haven't managed to ask of him, something that he couldn't deliver and god knows I tried :D. In terms of features and roadmap, I think I had some challenging requests but he managed to deliver them all.

I recommend him as a professional that gets things done.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Vatos

I contacted greedylust23 for a gallery mode, he managed to create one in short time. He also answers your questions very well and explains the important aspects of his code for you to use it on your own or expand it as you need.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Blue Otter Games

Highly recommend this guy. We needed a quick gallery code for our game and we needed it quick! He delivered it within a few hours and it worked! It not only gave us time to focus on other things, but the code was intelligent and, of course, worked well!