30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
cover art.jpg

Overview:
If you could have only one wish... what would you ask for?.
"I wish" is a story that follows a group of friends that are granted each one wish.
The only problem is that they had no idea that it was actually going to come true.
You will decide what path will each of them take after their wishes came true.
You will also help them to face the troubles that comes with such a power.
Developer notes:
This is not a sandbox game!.
There will occasionaly be sandbox elements in the game to make the player interact more with the game.
There will be no grining or anything like that.
There will be NTR in the game but it's easily avoidable.
As the story progresses you'll have a lot of choices to make.
Your choices can affect more then one person.
Some content will only be availible if you make certain choices, especially in later updates.
Different characters sometimes require different type of actions and choices. Experiment.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Release Date: 2023-01-29
Developer: 30avenger30
Censored: No
Version: 1.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

If you have a save from version 1.4 than
You have to play through version 1.4 again with this new update, otherwise the game will crash.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

At the park after coin toss.jpg Beach walk back end.jpg Billie jada car sex start.jpg Camshow bw 2 guns pose.jpg Camshow bw hand bra.jpg Eat hamburger almost finished.jpg Hailey lingerie smile room talk billie night.jpg Reveal got boobs.jpg sales woman try lingerie front.jpg Showing car.jpg Tina talk smile.jpg Day 11 talent stacey 4.jpg Day 10 kayley agents show 9.jpg Day 9 billie talk guys tina 7.jpg Show 2 maid start talk smile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
30avenger30 , normally version numbers stay below 1.0 until the game is complete. An introduction this size might be normally considered a version 0.0.1.
These are amateurs doing this as a hobby, most don't know anything about version numbers.

Most give zero fucks.

I'll repeat what a few devs have said before, they numbered them so it's easier for them to remember where they were up to, one numbers his as the percentage complete, if that bothers anyone .... tough.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
These are amateurs doing this as a hobby, most don't know anything about version numbers.

Most give zero fucks.

I'll repeat what a few devs have said before, they numbered them so it's easier for them to remember where they were up to, one numbers his as the percentage complete, if that bothers anyone .... tough.
There's no real industry standard or "right" way to number versions. What is important is that the dev can keep track and communicate versions clearly/conveniently. Even between AAA companies there is no consensus, so its not about "amateur" devs or not caring.

Having said that, in places like this, it is generally accepted that higher version numbers = more content with v1.0 mostly assumed to be a completed game.

Which is why many devs put v1.0 or v0.45 etc even if its just a first release in order to give a false impression and entice people to play their short demo. (Btw i think this is a completely ineffective and counterproductive startegy).

I think devs should focus on other ways to stand out rather than misleading version numbers.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Hey everyone,
I'll just answer a few topics that were mentioned here.
First, about the version number.
I had no intention to mislead anyone.
I guess I meant it more as a chapter.
In no place did I say that this is a complete game.
It says in the changelog that it's a first release.
My updates will be 2.0, 3.0... etc.

Secont topic is ntr.
I'm not sneacking anything.
There's going to be Ntr, But it will be avoidable.
According to the forum rules, I can't tag Ntr until there is actually one in the game, so that's why it's not a tag yet.

Last topic is about sandbox tag.
This is not a sandbox game.
It will occasionally have sandbox elements just to get the player to interact with the game.
On this version there is only sandbox interaction at the end of day 1.
On day 2, there is no sandbox interaction at all.

I hope this answers everyone's questions.
Lighten up and enjoy the game.

Regards,
30avenger30

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm missing the sandbox tag and kinetic tag. well its all kinetic up until you hit sandbox element so dont know if it changes from there. i skipped most of it and yeah no choices whatsoever pre-sandbox portion of the game. the sandbox portion is where i quit the game. also it says male protag which is kinda true but also needs a transformation tag. also no chance to name MC. all in all cant say it grabbed my attention. doubt i'll play again but for damn sure i can still wish a new dev good luck.

so good luck to you dev.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I wish [v1.0] 30avenger30

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 112 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 94 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Girl, get down from the bed when you eating a burger!
I disagree becuase isn't it one of those "Things That Drive Your Partner Crazy In Bed"? :cool: (Like "Leave your cookie crumbs on thier side of the bed," or, "Eat their favorite potato chips in bed but don't let them have any." :sneaky:)

e-d

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
You HONESTLY think devs try to mislead people by putting a v1.0?!? Seriously?!? To what end? Play my game and find out its a Demo muhahaha, you're pissed but now your hooked and you'll be forced to throw money at my Patreon?

What motivation would a Dev have to label 1.0 other than as a way to track it? You think people run over to Patreon to buy a full game before they play it? Seriously? Come on.

In fact naming conventions are so damn important on here it's why F95 forces Devs into certain naming conventions when uploading these games...oh wait they f'n don't, its a pirate site where the Dev may not even know his/her game is on here or what version number people are using or care what we pirates think of version naming conventions.

If it's truly misleading that says more about the person who feels mislead than the person who supposedly mislead you.

Additionally, it is LITERALLY the reason why F95 has a "Completed" game tag!!!!!!!!!!! To literally tell you when a game is completed. WTF do you people think that is there for?!? SO how are you again mislead?

Many people ignore games that have a low version number and scroll down to other games immediately, especially if it is labelled 0.01.

The same game listed as a 0.3 vs a 0.01 will probably get more downloads. More downloads = more attention = more hype.

I didn't say it's a viable strategy nor did I accuse you of intentionally misleading. But some devs definitely do it.

All i'm saying is, ch.1 would be a much clearer way to label your game vs version 1.0

But then again, just opinion. Label however you want. No need to get pissed ☺ much love.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes