gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Having all NTR-ish content being clearly signposted and easily avoidable for the first 9 days and then whammo! unavoidable threesome with Kayley and the two agents on day 10 is definitely ... a choice.

Would have liked if there was an option not to do anything sexual with the child in the adult body without just throwing her to the wolves, but eh. If Tom Hanks could handle getting laid in Big, I suppose she'll handle it as well.

Reactions: HansDampf788

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Having all NTR-ish content being clearly signposted and easily avoidable for the first 9 days and then whammo! unavoidable threesome with Kayley and the two agents on day 10 is definitely ... a choice.

Would have liked if there was an option not to do anything sexual with the child in the adult body without just throwing her to the wolves, but eh. If Tom Hanks could handle getting laid in Big, I suppose she'll handle it as well.
Well, I guess I'm seeing things in a different way then some people.
I just don't see the scene with Kayley and the 2 agents as an NTR scene.
I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to see a girl on girl on girl action, haha.
But I can tell you that all of you are going to be happy on the next update, because that scene is going to lead into a really... REALLY... great scene.

Last edited:

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Sex is sex. The genders of the people involved and which specific bits go where is immaterial.
I see where you coming from.
Anyway, that's my way of seeing things.
Nothing much I can do about this now, but for future scenes I will give an option to avoid such outcomes.
I think it's only fair to do so.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I see where you coming from.
Anyway, that's my way of seeing things.
Nothing much I can do about this now, but for future scenes I will give an option to avoid such outcomes.
I think it's only fair to do so.
Does that matter? Of course it's great when the gamer can decide for him/herself what to see. Options are always a good thing. But you are the developer. And as this you decide anyway what goes into the game and what doesn't. And that's just as well

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Here's a script.rpy with all of the annoying block rollback calls changed to pass statements.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Anyway, back on topic, is it possible to get 3 relationship points with Tina? I played through it, and the most I got was 2, and I don't know where I could have missed the 3rd point. And for the NTR scene, you need 2 points to try for a 3some with Paulo, but the most I could get is 1 point on that path. Where am I missing the point?

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Anyway, back on topic, is it possible to get 3 relationship points with Tina? I played through it, and the most I got was 2, and I don't know where I could have missed the 3rd point. And for the NTR scene, you need 2 points to try for a 3some with Paulo, but the most I could get is 1 point on that path. Where am I missing the point?
I already answered that a few comments above.
Easy )
In the shower scene you can get two relationship points.
one when you uncover your eyes.
the second one when you look at tina's pussy or tits more then 2 times.
the third one is when you win Paulo
Have fun )

Reactions: sevendustkorn1008

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
30avenger30 is the game heavily focused on NTR side and non-ntr (romance) content is just a half-assed route with less content? I want to give the game a chance even tho I hate NTR since you've said at the op that NTR is fully avodiable which means there is non-ntr route that ntr doesn't happen. I wanted to know that if NTR is heavy on the content I wouldn't touch it if it is but if non-ntr route is legit has more or as much as ntr-cuck route, I want to give it a try . Also one last question, do you plan to make a harem route or at least harem ending in the future?

Last edited:

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
30avenger30 is the game heavily focused on NTR side and non-ntr (romance) content is just a half-assed route with less content? I want to give the game a chance even tho I hate NTR since you've said at the op that NTR is fully avodiable which means there is non-ntr route that ntr doesn't happen. I wanted to know that if NTR is heavy on the content I wouldn't touch it if it is but if non-ntr route is legit has more or as much as ntr-cuck route, I want to give it a try . Also one last question, do you plan to make a harem route or at least harem ending in the future?
Again... all these questiones have been answered before :)
There is as much non ntr as there is ntr content. that was my goal from the very beginning.
Thinking about it, I kinda wish I was doing just one route, haha.
But that was my vision for the game and I think that's why I love doing it.
update 1.4 has a scene where one girl has a scene with two other girls that you can't avoid.
Just wanted you to know before you jump into it.
Though that scene was necessery for the story... at least in my opinion.
I am planning an ending that envolves all the main girls. not sure how it will work yet, but we have a long way until we get there.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 546 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Again... all these questiones have been answered before :)
There is as much non ntr as there is ntr content. that was my goal from the very beginning.
Thinking about it, I kinda wish I was doing just one route, haha.
But that was my vision for the game and I think that's why I love doing it.
update 1.4 has a scene where one girl has a scene with two other girls that you can't avoid.
Just wanted you to know before you jump into it.
Though that scene was necessery for the story... at least in my opinion.
I am planning an ending that envolves all the main girls. not sure how it will work yet, but we have a long way until we get there.
Thank you for the info! I checked it out and the game is really good so far. But it seems like some ntr build ups kinda creeping over the non-ntr route despite the choices you've made. Not saying it's ntr tho but it's kinda annoying. That's really my only complaint about the game which is not really that big. Other than that it's amazing for me so far. I hope you won't mix ntr-cuck content on the romance route in the future and both routes will be very distinctive.

For the girl on girl scenes, tbh even tho I hate NTR I have nothing against girl on girl fun :ROFLMAO: I find it really hot and don't consider it NTR in general. As long as there is no dick involved with my love interests I'm fine lol. More girl on girl is better and girl on girl is usually a great setup for threesomes for mc anyways :love:

For the harem, I don't want to give any spoilers and correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is a main girl for mc in this game and so far she is the only actual love interest of MC I think. I won't give the name because I don't want to spoil. I'm fine with the game having a main love interest and other side chicks. I think she is the best girl anyways.

Ahhh one last thing, at the house map our room still called as billy's room despite we can change mc's name at the start of the game. Really sorry for the long comment :(

Last edited:

kronos204

Jan 22, 2018
Hey so can anyone who has played this through tell me if more wishing and stuff happens after the intro? Because that's the most interesting part of the premise for me, and if it's over at the beginning I don't know if I want to keep going.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
30avenger30 I honestly don't remember where it changes from v1.3 to v1.4.
What happened at the end of 1.3?
I'm asking to avoid playing a broken save game.

Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
30avenger30 I honestly don't remember where it changes from v1.3 to v1.4.
What happened at the end of 1.3?
I'm asking to avoid playing a broken save game.
I tried playing from a save at an earlier date, still crashed after the lesbian agent scene. Frustrating.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I tried playing from a save at an earlier date, still crashed after the lesbian agent scene. Frustrating.
Yea.. gotta go earlier than 1.4 according to the dev. Problem is I started playing the game right before 1.4 was released. So I don't remember where 1.3 and 1.4 are divided.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes