Seeking I wonder... many want to "rape" others in pvp...

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
Let's face it, "raping" people in pvp seems to be a very popular activity. Also there is a sizable amount of people that love to play as females that are raped.

I wonder...

Does it exist... or should it if not?

Sorry, just wondering...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
don't know of a game like that, but i would play it ......except you really cant rape the willing lol

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The main problem is probably that there wouldn't be near enough players for actual servers for that kind of stuff, so at best it would be like arena style game with p2p connections at best, and even then that alone would take a HUGE effort to make. Networking is among some of the most sensitive and difficulty coding to do, you really need to know what you are doing when attemping that stuff, even at a basic level. And lets be honest here a majority (ofc there are exceptions) of Hgame developers really are in the lower end of coding qualifications

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the closest thing i can think of that is multiplayer is " red light center " its a MMO rpg .sexgame..... but you would have to use your imagination the create the fantasy since there is no option for sex with out consent you kind of have to fantasy cyber it out during the act .... still the sex options are decent and ......and you are playing with real people in a digital world .....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
other than red light center i can't think of any other MMORPG sex games with a sandbox enviroment like you are speaking of

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
FOUND ONE THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS .........http://sociolotron.com/signup.htm..........sociolotron APPEARS TO ALLOW RAPE MURDER BLACKMAIL ETC.....