I Won’t Bite (But I Really Want To)

Lady Clíodhna

Feb 26, 2021
Good evening and hello to all!

I am called Lady Clíodhna, originally from the Commonwealth, exiled to San Francisco until such a time as I can safely return home. I am a former sex-worker presently finishing a master’s degree in linguistics.

Before the pandemic made doing so impossible, I enjoyed hosting in-person RPG play-parties for a select group of open-minded gamer girls around the Bay Area. These days, I spend my time reading and playing games between work and school obligations.

I am an eternal GM and an itinerant Domme, equally happy in both roles. Since I cannot scratch my itches in my usual fashion, my nom de guerre feels a bit pretentious, so let us go with something more natural.

You may call me by my given name—Lily—if you prefer, though Lady Clíodhna is fine if you happen to be into that sort of thing.

I recently played Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space, and had a great time with both. In my search for more games like them, I was directed here.

I’m looking forward to making some friends and playing some games.

Cheers! <3

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Last edited:

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
hey Lily, i just so happen to come across your post while searching for a game called 'the bite'.
i find it weird there are no replies here..., so let me be the first to say something about your chosen title...

"you have got my permission"

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
COC 2 and TITS are such great games, I can't help it but approve your erotic game tastes :cool:(y)