RPGM - Abandoned - I WON'T LOSE TOO!!! [Ch.2] [Little Boy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hontza

For me this is one of the best games, yes the models are not perfect, but the rest of the game is exelent, I like the fact that the game hint on where the scenes are, so its valid to play as well as possible, go for as much of a purity run as the game allows, and than you just collect the scenes on the second run.

Play the rest of the games from this developer, I will become a patron in the future when I am in position to do so.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

for333again

Not a perfect, but a good one game. This game have great (and most important diverse) art (but I think the boobs are too big), good storyline, and, the good quantity of content (I really tired of v 0.0001 pre-alpha demo games). Also, the developer said that he will add gallery in chapter 3, so it will be really good improvement.

The summary: even if you not a fun of such graphic style - try this game (or check the art through game files) and maybe you will like it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hogetara

Great game. Chapter 1 don't have lots of scenes but for the first version is ok ( cant wait to see the next chapters). usually i don't like to play most of rpg maker games because you have to walk a lot and read a lot of nonsense shit, but this one grab my attention.

The girl design is very diferent and that huge milkers are awesome.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

khaja

I was really excited to see that the short-stack got her own game. Unfortunately, this plays like a visual novel. There is a long, disjointed h-scene in the first ten minutes, and then you are stuck for an hour? with just words. I just stopped playing. There is no gallery either.

I was immensely disappointed, but this has just awful pacing. It took me thirty minutes or so to just start skipping and then after thirty minutes of skipping I gave up. Almost all of the screenshots on the front-page are locked behind over an hour of text even with skipping. At least I assume they are. I never reached them.