Seeking I would like game suggestions

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
hello, could you suggest me games that contain pregnancy/impregnation and as a playable character a futanari/dickgirl/female hermaphrodite who can be pregnant ?

I already have on my Android phone : Lust Doll +, Degrees Of Lewdity.

and I added a screenshot containing the games I have on my Windows computer.

when I have time I will see what you suggest.

Thank you in advance for your replies to my request.
Capture d'écran 2023-05-07 181356.png

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Breeders of the Nephelym - You can play as a Female or a Futa MC who goes around "capturing" monsters for the sake of breeding them in your farm. Recently got a solid update that fixes a lot of issues it had in the past. You and all your female/hermaphrodite monsters can (and probably will...) get preggo.

Hole Dweller - Same kind of MC choices but isn't an open exploration kinda game. More on the side of 2dcgs with lots of furry stuff (Tho you have the options to switch them into more of an humanoid shape very early and at a cheap price).

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Summertime Saga. Is really fun game to play, if like to spend a lot of time on one game. Has all the criteria your requesting. Sorry for not putting the link but it is here. Have fun.

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
thanks you but i have already played summertime saga (if I'm not mistaken it was at the time of the 0.20.15 version) but unfortunately the game was not to my liking (but on the other hand when a game really pleases me, I try to follow the updates and the information)
Summertime Saga. Is really fun game to play, if like to spend a lot of time on one game. Has all the criteria your requesting. Sorry for not putting the link but it is here. Have fun.

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
i have already tried Breeders of the Nephelym but I did not keep it because it seems to me that I had not understood the beginning of the game too well but I will try again (I don't know if there is the possibility to play with a controller on the computer because my controller is from February and the first time when I played the game was in 2022)

for Hole Dweller I will install it and gonna try

Breeders of the Nephelym - You can play as a Female or a Futa MC who goes around "capturing" monsters for the sake of breeding them in your farm. Recently got a solid update that fixes a lot of issues it had in the past. You and all your female/hermaphrodite monsters can (and probably will...) get preggo.

Hole Dweller - Same kind of MC choices but isn't an open exploration kinda game. More on the side of 2dcgs with lots of furry stuff (Tho you have the options to switch them into more of an humanoid shape very early and at a cheap price).

Reactions: Voltage Flame