Seeking I would like games that are parodies of TV sitcoms

rocas78

Apr 12, 2023
This is just an idea since I can't seem to find anything like this. It would be cool to have games with characters from sitcoms. Like Modern Family, Last Man Standing, Big Bang Theory, How I Met your Mother, The Office, etc. if anyone else has any ideas feel free to add them!

Jun 16, 2023
This is a great idea but would be very niche especially for sitcoms. I once asked a couple of users here and they didnt really watch sitcoms (IASIP, Arrested Development, Peep
Show, South Park, Archer, American dad etc. are awesome shows that everyone should try!)

Parody of cartoons are much popular as many have seen them growing up along with anime parodies.

There's also parody of big shows or movies like Whore of Thrones for (game of thrones) or Lust Academy has pretty much nailed (pun intended) the model for Hermione, there's couple star wars floating around like SWE1, Tale from the unending void...etc.

All in all, there's certainly some very good humorous AVNs on this site (I'll add them if you want) but I'm not sure if there's sitcoms one coming any time soon. We can hope:)