[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid I would like to create a game

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I have a vague idea for a game and also some characters, but writing dialogues is not my forte as well as dedicating a lot of time to it. So for anyone who wants to build something together let's hear from each other here. Basically i want to brainstorm together and create something. I can create characters and settings in DAZ you can look at my posts or my Deviantart page present in signature where there are also my creations made with AI. I would still like to have help because 3D rendering takes a lot of time.

I attach the images of some of the characters to give an example, my idea was to create them in DAZ and eventually improve their appearance with Fooocus.
foto_famiglia_01_vers.3_3.jpg casting_0033.png

The TAGS I would like in the game are Incest, Big Tits, Bondage, Pregnant... and others but those are the main ones

Apex99

Dec 11, 2018
Hello, i want to try and make a game too, i never made one, so i wanna start somewhere.
I can't help u with the writing cuz it's not my forte as well, but i can do the part of programming.
I work during the day so i can work on the game a couple of hours in the evening.

If ur interested u can write on my discord: ap3xmeister.

Nov 25, 2018
Just what i was looking for. I was wanting to collaborate on a game rather than try to do it all myself. So, i have a back round in just about everything needed for development, but my programing is fairly rusty, mid 90's. I am looking to polish my skills and learn new ones as I go. Writing i can do, used to write short horror stories in collage. Did some 3d modeling in Maya way back and have been gaming and modding for 3 decades. Love those tags btw.

Nov 25, 2018
Dude, your AI work is great. I love the goblins. Do you think your prompt game could get a consistent model? that is my main concern with using it.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Dude, your AI work is great. I love the goblins. Do you think your prompt game could get a consistent model? that is my main concern with using it.
Doing a consistent model it's kind of easy the tricky part is to make it do stuff exactly as you want to

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I'm happy to find some interested people, we can talk privately or in an internal chat here for now. Sorry I don't use discord. I'm an old guy

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Right NOW we have 2 people that has offered help in coding, we are searching some graphic designer. I can tutor a little bit of DAZ.

Lordume

Jan 13, 2024
Explain exactly what you need, UX/UI designer for you GUI, DAZ Artist, artist skilled in photoshop to enhance your renders etc.
You already are 3 in a team, trust me, you are already a lot.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Explain exactly what you need, UX/UI designer for you GUI, DAZ Artist, artist skilled in photoshop to enhance your renders etc.
You already are 3 in a team, trust me, you are already a lot.
The need change as people add. Right now I'm the only one doing graphic. It's a free world if someone wanna help it's welcome