I wrote a plot for a project! The title is: "My lovely granddaughter" [for developers]

Mar 17, 2019
I wrote a plot concerning a relationship between a granddaughter (18 years old) and her grandfather afterwards, the death of her parents.
(The protagonist is Robert)
This post is addressed to interested developers!

Ps: there is a file with photos of the models from which to take inspiration for the creation of the characters .

here is the complete plot in 3 different languages:

note:
everything written in the plot is the result of fantasy and all the characters are of age (+18). All content is aimed at an adult audience!)

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
no developer interested?
:(
I suggest you reach out to individual devs with an elevator pitch (short summary with the likely fetish tags), and if they are interested, give them the full plot PDF in the language of their preference. Keep in mind, a plot isn't a ready-to-build story. There is a LOT that still needs to be written here.

I appreciate the effort you put into this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NotoriousBigCock

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no developer interested?
:(
You have to remember that a lot of devs on this site are here because they are already working on a game and participate in the forums.

Devs don't typically come to piracy sites to find ideas for games.

You've got no chance with any of the bigger well known devs, they already have ideas out the arse. The best chance you have is looking around for some smaller devs that work on incest content and speak to them.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's great that you are enthusiastic about sharing your idea. An "idea" for a game is only the very first step.

Remember that most amateur game devs are working on things that THEY want, their OWN ideas and specific kinks/fetishes/interests.

Speaking for myself, I've got about a half dozen game "ideas" where I've already made a similar amount of notes and research as you have. Of those, I've started working on 3 projects, and only one of those is still in active development.

Please understand, what you are offering to share is only the first 1% of a game.

xcrash is correct, you would need to a lot of luck, persistence or to bring something much more (money to fund the project, art skills and dedication to make all the art, full game-ready script, programming skill) to the table to find another dev to work on your idea.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
ok! however, everything I wrote is free for any developer who decides to take inspiration from this plot of mine!
The only thing I would like is to be mentioned among the names of those who contributed to the creation of the game.

Reactions: osanaiko

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
ok! however, everything I wrote is free for any developer who decides to take inspiration from this plot of mine!
The only thing I would like is to be mentioned among the names of those who contributed to the creation of the game.
You should try out twine. You have done the hard part already when you wrote the story. Just copy/paste/edit it in twine and you will be done with your first game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here's something I've told dozens of hopeful Idea People over the years, and it's still as true now as it used to be:

Everyone is an Idea Person. All those programmers out there? All those artists? All those writers? They are already swimming in ideas for stories and games, and they are their own. Ideas (and that includes story outlines) are the cheapest commodity in this business. Nobody is buying.

If you're enthusiastic about your idea (and who isn't? Having ideas is cool), learn rudimentary game programming (the Twine suggestion above is good) and make a basic version of it. Then, and only then, share your idea with others.

Nobody is impressed when you have an idea, and nobody will pay attention to it. If you have an idea and have actually taken the effort to make something based on it, that's going to raise some eyebrows and get some people to look your way.

The people in the games industry who create ideas for a living (they're a rare breed!) all know how to code as well, and they got started by doing just that. Follow their example. It'll pay off.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm going to give you a lot of credit for writing out something that detailed because a lot of people with ideas don't even go that far. 25+ pages with some thought behind it tells me something already. I would suggest that if you are that passionate about the idea, I would agree with others saying to try and learn a tiny bit of coding and just make one scene - or even just a picture or two - with some basic art and dialogue and see how fun it is for you. I kind of did that same thing before trying to make a game. I just wrote a detailed story outline and then decided to just try and learn basic coding and I'd never even read code before much less used it, so I think it's accessible to almost anyone with patience and drive. I assumed programming or coding of any kind was so technical and almost impossible for a non-tech person, but it's actually quite possible to learn the basics.