I Wrote The Prologue For My Game: [Accidents Happen!]

yz.en_

Formerly 'Yazen_'
Nov 24, 2022
Hello there, some of you may have seen me around these parts already asking for a bunch of questions to be able to figure out the direction I can go for the development of my game.
I've received a lot of helpful feedback thanks to you guys.

As you can see, I finished the prologue of my game. Accidents Happen! (placeholder title)

I'm very thankful to Nagozo for helping me in throwing ideas back and fourth with what I want my game to be. Right now, I've established my desired ending and the main story for the game. The prologue being the start of the MC's descent. The prologue contains around nearly 8000 words with 2 sex scenes and around 6 teasing scenes.

I haven't coded to put it into renpy yet because I wanted to gather some feedbacks on the story and tips from you guys once again after reading my prologue document.
For anyone interested in checking out the prologue in text, please comment or feel free to drop me a message. Your opinion will be highly valuable for me as a story writer.

For more details about the game, you can check my profile. I've written the plans I have in mind over there and could possibly add more as I develop the story as a whole.
I want to make a game with quality storytelling and true to depraved nature of a human being.

That being said, I wanna ask an additional question. Is there any platform I can use that would help me bring more exposure to my game? So far I only know this site. It would be great if I could find more communities to advertise my game on.

EDIT: Gameplay-wise is still non-existent. The prologue aims to properly introduce the cast of the story as you select different paths. You cannot get to know them all through just one playthrough as your choices will lead to various events that will unfold before your eyes. Everything around you will continue moving forward.

When the first chapter releases, I'll be implementing some sneak style mechanic, a fetch quest that doesn't require tedious grinding for money, and an investigation gameplay.

I'm contemplating if I want to make the VN a sandbox type yet. I do plan to implement it but not for the first game as there's only few areas you could visit for the story. I could lock everything else behind in order to avoid unnecessary time wasters and just open up areas available to the game.

Last edited: