Ren'Py IA2: Cock Hero Adventure [v.2.4.9] [Tribe]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
is there a way to add three count in the beat metronome. I hear various tempos of 1234 and some heartbeats 12-12-12. But was wondering about various tempos of triples "123-123-123"
Heya, TittyLuvr!
New beats are being added to adventure mode in the next patch, then they may trickle over to other modes after that.
In the meantime, you could overwrite the audio files with your own.

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
How to changer skip image time ? in "your image" mode actualy is ~15 sec i want to reduct this.
There is a Settings Menu which is divided by the game mode. There, you will find the option to reduce the amount of time an image is shown.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
There is a Settings Menu which is divided by the game mode. There, you will find the option to reduce the amount of time an image is shown.
That was super helpful! I wanted to make the vids last longer - so this helped me figure this out too.

A related question - I see that there are options for "favorite" vids/imgs to have a default faster metronome. Does the game remember which ones are favorite each time I exit the app? or is this based on a "saved game" ?

(for Image or CH mode specifically).

And I saw a mention of an option for longer displays of "top score".
I'm not sure what that is or how it functions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tribe

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
That was super helpful! I wanted to make the vids last longer - so this helped me figure this out too.

A related question - I see that there are options for "favorite" vids/imgs to have a default faster metronome. Does the game remember which ones are favorite each time I exit the app? or is this based on a "saved game" ?

(for Image or CH mode specifically).
Oh yeah! I'm glad it helped out. You can make favorites last much longer as well. There's a bunch of options (y)

The favorites are based on your saves specifically. The only options that are 'global' are difficulty/spice ratings and cummies.

The original concept was to create a space where you could hold various types of sessions. Sometimes you're in the mood for a specific kink, and other times you'd rather play a game with softcore content. There is an argument for making all options global as well, but I will always take the less destructive approach, in which I do not intrude on or assume a player's preferences. :coffee:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Oh yeah! I'm glad it helped out. You can make favorites last much longer as well. There's a bunch of options (y)

The favorites are based on your saves specifically. The only options that are 'global' are difficulty/spice ratings and cummies.

The original concept was to create a space where you could hold various types of sessions. Sometimes you're in the mood for a specific kink, and other times you'd rather play a game with softcore content. There is an argument for making all options global as well, but I will always take the less destructive approach, in which I do not intrude on or assume a player's preferences. :coffee:
So - said differently?

I mark 5 or so videos as "favorites" and then I don't "Save" the session, they become "unfavorited".

SO Theoretically - I play, mark 5 as "favorite" of a specific spice or kink for that sessions and SAVE it

Then i play again (not loaded save) and mark a different 5 as favorite with a different appeal and SAVE it under a different name.

Later I can load any of the saved "themes" I have previously marked as a "favorite". ?

Finally:
I saw a mention of an option for longer displays of "top score" items.

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
The short answer is yes. You can save favorites on a save and then load those specific favorites later.

So - said differently?

I mark 5 or so videos as "favorites" and then I don't "Save" the session, they become "unfavorited".
Correct. If you don't save it they essentially will be come unfavorited again.

SO Theoretically - I play, mark 5 as "favorite" of a specific spice or kink for that sessions and SAVE it
Then i play again (not loaded save) and mark a different 5 as favorite with a different appeal and SAVE it under a different name.
Later I can load any of the saved "themes" I have previously marked as a "favorite". ?
Correct. Your saved theme will have unique favorites. If you favorited a file on a different save, it will not effect other saves in your game.

The same is also true for the add/remove folder function. Only the folders your enable for that session will be used for that specific save. Each save has its own unique content, settings, and favorites and do not transition over. The only thing that effects other saves are cummies and spice/difficutly.

Finally:
I saw a mention of an option for longer displays of "top score" items.
When images and movies are played in Imager App mode they generate a 'Score'. They gain score based on how often they have appeared and how long you had them displayed (only when the timer is enabled). You can see the score in the top-left corner. By clicking on the star you can hide/show the details. The top 10% of all scores above 0 are considered 'Top Scores'. In the settings, you can change the behavior of these top performing images/videos in the Settings menu by increasing their duration and BPM speeds (which stack on top of the favorite settings).

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
When images and movies are played in Imager App mode they generate a 'Score'. They gain score based on how often they have appeared and how long you had them displayed (only when the timer is enabled). You can see the score in the top-left corner. By clicking on the star you can hide/show the details. The top 10% of all scores above 0 are considered 'Top Scores'. In the settings, you can change the behavior of these top performing images/videos in the Settings menu by increasing their duration and BPM speeds (which stack on top of the favorite settings).
I understand pretty much everything else. So I'll have to take some time to fully digest what you say here.

If I'm picking it up as you're laying it, an img/vid plays at random. The more often that img/vid is played (by random chance), it adds a measurable score to it.

Similarly, it increases its score based on how long it remains on the screen (while the timer is going), which is also a random amount (12 - 18 seconds or so).

So I guess I'm not seeing how this really plays a role since there's no way to control what is or is not 'scored'. Cuz it's random how often that one file is picked/played, and it's random how long it stays on the screen (while the timer is going; I assume the "timer" is the bar that climbs vertically on the right side margin to show how much time remains before the img changes).

Or am I just over-analyzing things (which I am notorious for doing).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribe

Tribe

Game Developer
May 5, 2021
I understand pretty much everything else. So I'll have to take some time to fully digest what you say here.

If I'm picking it up as you're laying it, an img/vid plays at random. The more often that img/vid is played (by random chance), it adds a measurable score to it.

Similarly, it increases its score based on how long it remains on the screen (while the timer is going), which is also a random amount (12 - 18 seconds or so).

So I guess I'm not seeing how this really plays a role since there's no way to control what is or is not 'scored'. Cuz it's random how often that one file is picked/played, and it's random how long it stays on the screen (while the timer is going; I assume the "timer" is the bar that climbs vertically on the right side margin to show how much time remains before the img changes).

Or am I just over-analyzing things (which I am notorious for doing).
If you're over-analyzing, it won't be me criticizing you for doing so. I'm known for the same thing. As a result, I've already taken this into serious consideration. Unlike favored images/videos, top score videos have been around for a long time and have not been removed by you. You also have not been skipping these images (skipping does not increase the score). If you favorite an image, it will naturally receive more screen time. I also forgot to mention that cumming to that image/video significantly increases the score. In conclusion, those with the highest scores are 'doing something right'.

The highest score is not intended to have the same impact as favorited images. The score is intended to be a natural occurrence over which you have no direct control. That being said, if you're increasing your screen time for favorited images and cumming to them because they're your favorites, I'm confident that those with the highest scores are also your favorites.

Oct 11, 2020
My brothers and sisters... I will see you again. Someday. You've given them back to me.

Wave 13 is a MrCandyMan trilogy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wake me when you need me.

Wave 14 is the Starlets series by Frivolous:

Good luck, Hero!

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Often when we guess at others' motives, we reveal only our own.

Wave 9 - Heavenly Shorts
-- Many recent standalone/single round CH videos, plus Heavenly 3 --

Nothing is more badass than treating a woman with respect!

Wave 10 - Transdimensional Starlets
Content warning: Some of these rounds have a stroke phase and an edge phase. Further, if you view them, you will see some penis.

Bye for now!
Wave 10. It cannot be downloaded because the site where it is hosted is not secure.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes