Unity Completed Ice Maze [Final] [Ice Maze]

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
I downloaded it and it's not worth playing. It's really bad and needs a lot of fixing before being even enjoyable. Looks more like a tech demo of whoever made this.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
How to block blows? ^)
You don't. You spam space when getting choked on the ground. Otherwise they only either attack you 10% of the time you get into range with an unblockable attack or they attack you when you try and attack but aren't in range.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heroine: "I used to be scared that I was going to literally kill someone... then I realized that if a man dies while his face is being sat on, he died facing his fears, like a rock star." :oops::LOL:
LOL It almost feels like that is a quote from a movie or something.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
You don't. You spam space when getting choked on the ground. Otherwise they only either attack you 10% of the time you get into range with an unblockable attack or they attack you when you try and attack but aren't in range.
thank you very much!...
:)

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
I think you guys need to play Illusion's Battle Raper 2 (it's not as rapy as the title makes it sound like).

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
How do you fight in this game at level 2 i try pressing J or K or L but either she does nothing because "out of range" or the enemy attacks first and on the 1 in a million chance where I get a combo going the 3rd attack always goes through without being registered as a hit and the enemy counters because recovery time is meassured in freakin time zones.