VN Ren'Py Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
493294_ich-will-720.jpg

Overview:
Your childhood friend Eileen entrusted you a secret: How to enter people's psyche. The next moment she disappeared in front of your eyes. Now no-one around you is able to remember she ever existed... or do they? With very little knowledge about what's happening, and in the hope of rescuing her you try to follow her instructions and gather pieces inside the mind of key people close to her. Will you be able to bring back Eileen? Or you will end just like her?
Thread Updated: 2021-12-24
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer: Amazoness Enterprise - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ich-will-720.gif mock 1.png mock 5.png mock 6.png mock 7.png mock 2.png mock 3.png mock 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Structure your request using the template provided here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524

once you do that you can then 'Report' your post and have a staff member look it over to see if everything is in order and if it is they will move it to the 'Games' thread for you

I also suggest getting in contact with admins/staff and asking for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified as the developer

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
As a heads up for the genres are the tags listed all in the game? If the tags you listed are not yet in the game it's better not to list them at all because people might ask about them or complain about how the tags are wrong

Reactions: xXlotus0

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Not yet. I will modify them and put them into "planned". Again, thanks for the suggestion. I pulled that one from the development thread.
Okay, good then and also
OC: PC + MAC
change this to
to be more inline with the reset of the Ren'py games here on the site, other then that a nice [Changelog] would be good since I notice a lot of people want to know what's in the game.

I gotta say I really enjoy the screenshots, I'm a sucker for any game with Illusion assets so I hope that you can keep on working on this and making it better

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Is it a VN or a Sandbox?
Right now the game is straight forward since I couldn't fit everything I wanted to in the demo. It will have a FEW sandbox elements early on and choices later on. You are supposed to investigate as you wish, but you should focus on a single character for better results.

In fact, I'm making a flow chart of how it will work.

Izag

Mar 2, 2018
The main idea behind the game is variations and subconscious. Each psyche you will travel to will reveal you a vastly different reality, from a military castle, to a futuristic city and a deserted island.
:unsure: Sounds like it is inspired by Persona.
What kind of incest is planed btw? (hoping for m/s)

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Sounds like it is inspired by Persona.
I quoted the inspirations of the game in the OP, but I do need to add both Persona and The World Ends With You.
What kind of incest is planed btw? (hoping for m/s)
Yes. Laura is the MC's mom, and her route will be unlockable, meaning she will be worked on later on, but she is planned, plus some surprises.

Reactions: Izag

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Alright, I fixed some bugs
A1.1-DEMO bugfix changelog

Thank you all for pointing out the bugs.

The game has animated scene yet :) ?
I don't really plan on adding animated scenes. Maybe in the future, but I didn't plan it with animations. The game was originally envisioned for 2D art (But I suck at it).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes