VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Ich Will Project [v0.3.1] [Amazoness Enterprise]

1. 1.00 star(s)

TimtheEnchanter23

another lazy rehash of the what if the main protagonist had mind control powers. The project is more or less a hold ctrl for next choice (stop you from pressing ctrl). When you not holding to ctrl to skip the monologues of the characters about their nonsense even though you can inception them you still have to listen to the nonsense. I still encountered a error for a game that has no structure beyond choice A or B on where to cum and who do you want to "investigate". Overall the game lacks due dillgence for one of the easier programs that are utilized in this field.

TLDR

Story: generic re-spin of mind control protag
    Visuals: everyone has seen these character models from the other fields so you know the kinds of scenes that will be seen
    Gameplay: choose your preference and hold ctrl to see the goods.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

howmanynumbersdoineed

This could be really good.
    It's obviously incomplete and it suffers the same problems other sandbox-like games suffer. That sometimes characters you have progressed with act differently when they appear in someone else's scene.

Flow is broken at the start of each day when the target of the day is chosen. It's a fairly boring system but it works.

This is one of the few games where dialogue and story continues inside of sex scenes. I love that. Normally sex is just something that happens between/after story events but here the characters remain themselves and continue to pursue their goals.

I hate what happened to the false leader but I do appreciate it happening off screen and having a very minimal impact. I hope it's never mentioned again.

A lot of the story and interactions are frustrating. This seems to be intentional. All the characters you meet are stubborn and keep dodging your questions or not letting you talk.

It is never made clear what will determine the ending you get. Should you be visiting everyone or just one. Some more direction would have been great.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shura Matoi

AAAAAAAAH I'm really digging the characters in this!! Valerie is my #1 best girl I really felt for her the more I went through her route<3

I can see why Claire is considered the best girl as well she is pretty cute and hot(kinda makes me wonder how she'd look without her makeup) and honestly I kinda gotta give 3rd place to Charlotte she hot and kinda a nice character the more you go down her route and how she cares about Eileen(though I haven't gone enough through Julia's route yet so who knows). I'd give Jean 4th but I still can't like her at the moment so naturally chloe gets 4th(sadly but I want to put her higher maybe I'll give her 3rd. Anyway she's a really really nice character and that body don't even get me started on that <3). I'm really liking the story and you've made some really lovable characters keep up the good work.
    View attachment 768108