Identify ID a game

Justaweirdguy

Feb 5, 2018
Hello friends i am looking for a game i played maybe last year its one of those life games but i neither can find it on the site nor remmeber the name. all i remember is that you could pick betwwen 3 ladies an asia an red and someone else and then you could get them pregnent and you would move to an other town with that gf if you wanted and they became a manager and even more ladies work there, a woman who can messages you idk my english is so broken
3d game and its not my life revamp where there is a redhead on the thubmnil

Justaweirdguy

Feb 5, 2018
Hello friends i am looking for a game i played maybe last year its one of those life games but i neither can find it on the site nor remmeber the name. all i remember is that you could pick betwwen 3 ladies an asia an red and someone else and then you could get them pregnent and you would move to an other town with that gf if you wanted and they became a manager and even more ladies work there, a woman who can messages you idk my english is so broken
also its prettu normal lady wise nobody has HUGE TITTIES

7Spear

Nov 8, 2018
This one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/