[S>Composer] Unpaid I'd like to help you with your VN giving you my music for FREE.

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Hey! My name is Jsam. I'm a composer in process (1st year of composition degree).
If you are interested I'd like to help you with your VN... I'll be composing for you for free.

My genres for the moment are: Instrumental, ambient music, Fantasy and trap or rap beats.

Employment Type:

I can make loop tracks (30 sec - 1 minute each) Or I can make a piece with a long duration, but I'm asking a small donation for it.

My Schedule?

Right now I have some stuff to do but there's no problem I can give you a quick reply... Of course, It all depends if we're in different time zones .

My work?
I have a couple of YT videos but I'd like provide you the links in private.

Comments:

As a begginer and indepent artist I'm just trying to get experience so I don't have problem with the genre.

I'll need all the possible information about your work: what kind of story, genre, etc... Of course, if I don't feel comfortable with the story, the animations, the sexual content (explicit gore or explicit sexual abuse) I won't accept to collaborate. (I'm sure you understand my position as an artist). I'll be totally sincere with you.

You can contact me on: wardrumsbeats@gmail.com

-Greetings , thanks for read and peace

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Hi. I'd like to look at your youtube links as well, if that's okay with you?

• Hey there
Reactions: aekseer

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Why not just post a link to your soundcloud?
I'm an intermediate self taught composer myself but I'm also interested in checking your stuff out.