Seeking I'd like to play a breeding game like "Breedeing season"

Tiziusacasus

Feb 28, 2018
Games i already know of / played:

Breeding Season (obviously)
Breeders of the Nephylim (The closest to what i would like to play, but it lacks in the managment side of things)
Portals of Phereon (Good game, but no animations )
Tentacles thrive (I am waiting for an update)
Cloud Meadow (Let's not talk about this one)
Strive for power(no animations, and breeding isn't really the focus)
Flying Princess - Inter breed (Really good game, but not the genere I am interested in right now)

In short i would like to play a game where you need to breed two different monster(girls) in order to birth a stronger one. Breeding aniomations would be a big plus, along with a money - weekly quest system that forces you to breed better monsters.

tulbar

Oct 28, 2017
Breeding Farm

Not that much of content yet and unfortunately devs are working on 2 games at the same time so updates are taking time...
Still its basically Breeding Season 2 with real potential to be much better than original in the future.

Tiziusacasus

Feb 28, 2018
Breeding Farm

Not that much of content yet and unfortunately devs are working on 2 games at the same time so updates are taking time...
Still its basically Breeding Season 2 with real potential to be much better than original in the future.
Thank you! I'll give it a try.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Breeding Farm

But breeding farm dont have a female main caracther playable,right?, i just read in tags male MC, breeding season has female caracther playable

Tiziusacasus

Feb 28, 2018
But breeding farm dont have a female main caracther playable,right?, i just read in tags male MC, breeding season has female caracther playable
For what i remember the MC is only male, but there are female charaters that will help you with the breeding (the first one is a catgirl). When i tried the game there wasn't much content tough.