Idea for an "Idol"-themed sex game.

Jan 2, 2022
The scene could be a sex club that has streaming feeds to women's homes. But the live audience is women fingering themselves and shouting for the men to perform certain acts. Or maybe voting "Idol" style with cellphones/controllers.
Have the audience give donations for the guys to be forced into specific acts. Maybe make this a recurring theme. The player could have options like: male-male, male-female, female-female, group. Then give specific acts: hand, oral, vaginal, anal. Then positions: missionary, doggy, cowgirl, jackhammer, 69, scissor, spoons, etc.
For the male-male scene, I would like to see some "forced gay sissification" where the MC anal fucks a twink while the women sit around them watching and filming the action. Make the MC catch the guy's sperm in his hand and lick it up, as directed by the women. After all, it's a "gameshow" where the actors must compete to satisfy the audience's demands.
I also love being milked while being pegged from behind and eating another woman's pussy. Make this a FFM scene. Or a hairy muscular bear (gay man) behind me, with a woman or man in front of my mouth for me to please them. Have the audience decide if I take a facial, or swallow the cum. Also vote if I get an anal creampie, or he shoots his semen across my back/belly/face.
Since the scenes are optional, and the player decides how the audience "votes" the gay/Femdom/NTR scenes are completely avoidable/controlled by the player. Just fun added content to widen the player-base and pursue additional fetishes/lifestyles.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Another possible suggestion: Have the women be able to vote on what sex toys they would like to see the men use on each other. There could also be some form of a points/ranking system, so the more points a woman has, the more extreme acts they can request of the men participating in the sex session.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: whiterussian1974

milkysofts

Jun 29, 2017
I like the gameshow idea. Technically I have a plan to make one too. But I think maybe we need more kind of foreplay stuffs.