Idea for game: Lesbian/Ntr/Voyeurism/Corruption - Main fetishes.

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
I have no skill in programing, modeling or anything (though i am learning) So until i do have the skill and can do this myself, i present the following idea.

This game will focus on 3 things, Lesbian sex, Voyeurism and Corruption.

The game will have a male protagonist living with 5/6 girls. A mother, two/three sisters and a cousin or aunt or both. All female.
The premise is that you are being forced to live with your rude and bitchy relatives, and while your mom and sister are fine with them they seem to really hate you (Cousin tag is you, your the cousin). You arrive at the mansion and learn that nothing has changed, they still hate you dearly. As you stay with them they begin to convince your mother and sister to jump on the anit-protag bandwagon and soon the entire house is just full of rude bitches. Finally in an effort to escape the abuse you take a walk around the nearby woods, and find a shrine. Something about the shrine has been affecting the house. A mark on the shrine is familiar and you remember that there are many drawings of it in the house. You return home only to hear moaning coming from your cousins room, and you peek to see she is making out with your sister! Not wanting to get in trouble you go back to your room and head to sleep, a spirit speaks to you and explains that the shrine is slowly corrupting the girls. If you let it take it's course they will become sluts who want nothing more then to fuck each other. The shrine however, doesn't work on men. In fact it creates a distaste for men in the eyes of women. And the spirit gives you a mark to manipulate the girls in hops that you can free them. But fuck that! They were assholes, time to make them yours...

Features:
- The game will focus on either corrupting the girls or training them to serve you. If you corrupt them they will begin to sleep with each other more frequently, slowly going from kissing and foreplay to hardcore lesbian sex. If you corrupt them they will also partake in threesomes and orgies with each other. On this path the ultimate goal is to speed up the corruption process and make them lesbian sluts who do nothing but fuck each other.
- If you train them you will turn them into your personal slaves, of which you can visit each night to access a number of scenes. However they won't sleep with each other as often and while they may start to like you more, they will also want to fuck less. To make them yours you have to use the spirits power and that makes them less likely to perform acts in public, or with each other.
- You can sleep with them on the corruption path, but you wont have access to nearly as many scenes as the training path.
- The girls will also still dislike you during the corruption path, if you use the spirits power to make them like you more however, they will be more willing to suggestion, but not enough to make them love you or constantly want to fuck you.
- The voyeur scenes will usually take place at night or when they think you're out of the house (spoilers you're not). They may also still fuck knowing you're in the house but you best hope you're not caught.
- As for the love scenes they will take place while they are either alone or someone you convince for a threesome is present.
- The game will be played in more of a sandbox mode. Each girl has a schedule and as they become corrupted or more infatuated with you their scheduales will change.
- All the girls will have 3 stats, Love, Corruption, and Horniness. You cannot max both love and corruption without cheats. And as you being to get one higher the other will go down.
- The mark unlocks supernatural powers for you. The ability of hyper suggestion, you can influence them but not bend their will, Invisibility, Clairvoyence as to see through walls. Infatuation to make them fall for you faster and Mind reading.
- No other men should be present. It's just you and the girls.
- No scene can be viewed once, all scenes should be repeatable and the game shall be endless. With an ending but it doesn't end the game.

Reactions: Ataios

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You should start with something more simple to learn along the way

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
You should start with something more simple to learn along the way
I've done some very simple flash games and some minor programs. But this is in case anyone skilled enough wants to try. I will take this into account and try to develop some less advanced games on my own.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I'm worried I'm going to sound like an asshole, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Your game idea seems to boil down to there's a group of women in a house and some external force makes them super horny. I'm not shitting on the idea itself, it could be an enjoyable game. It's just that you haven't really fleshed out the concept itself. Now it may seem hypocritical of me to say this given that I made a thread of a bunch of game concepts myself. However, in that thread I was putting out story ideas or games I wish I had time to make. There's a subtle difference which I'll try to explain.

In your concept here, you introduce a weird horny shrine and some spirit but it's clearly just a reason it's easy to fuck the women. You never get into why it's happening. So you've not only made the women artificially slutty, but you get some sort of mind control on top in case it wasn't easy enough. I don't mind a bit of power fantasy fucking, but these just seem like lazy shortcuts to sex. The shrine and the spirit are the game concept, not a house full of women you can fuck. What's the deal with the shrine? Who is this spirit? What's the conclusion?

For the sake of example, I will try to flesh out your game concept. One night as you are walking in the nearby woods to escape the torment of your family, you find a large stone covered in vines. You notice through the overgrowth that there is actually something carved into the stone. Pulling away some of the vines, you see strange glyphs all over the stone. As you run your fingers over the carvings, they begin to glow. You back away as the glowing intensifies and suddenly a pulse of force knocks you to the ground. After a few moments, you collect yourself and stand back up. You are shaken, but seem to be unharmed. The stone no longer glows and you are left to wonder what happened. Upon arriving back at the house, you see your cousin reading on the couch. You try to explain what just happened in the woods, but she doesn't even seem to be paying attention. She's looking at you strangely as if she's sizing you up. "Are you listening?" "Mmmhmm, a stone, right." "Nevermind." Realizing she obviously doesn't care, you give up and head to your room. Your cousin seems to watch you intently as you leave.

As you drift to sleep, you have a strange dream. You find yourself naked in the woods. A voice seems to drift on the wind, "You have to stop it." "Stop what?" you ask but receive no answer. "You must resist." You turn to face the voice, but no one is there. "What are you talking about? Hello?" "Hello," you hear a familiar voice. Turning, you see your cousin standing in front of you just as naked as you are. "What is going on?" She puts a finger to your lips, "Shhhh." She kneels down, taking your member in her hand. "What are you doooo...." you lose your words as she begins to suck you off. It feels amazing and you stop worrying about how weird this whole situation is. As you approach climax, you suddenly wake up. You quickly realize the sensation hasn't stopped and look down to see your cousin actually blowing you. Before you can even process what is going on, you begin to cum. Your cousin takes the whole load followed by one final long suck as if she doesn't want to spare a drop. "Now it's my turn," she smiles as she begins to position herself clearly intending to ride you. "Wait!" you say still not sure what the hell is happening. Her expression goes blank, "Yes, master." She remains almost motionless, seemingly waiting just as you asked.

From there, the player can begin to decide his fate. The basic premise (in my version) is that you've set some sort of ancient ritual in motion. You'll slowly piece together that something is being summoned. The more you give in, the closer the ritual is to being completed. The player will continue to receive minor guidance, but will have to figure out what's going on and how to stop it (if he wants to). You can still have most of the gameplay elements you mentioned, but now you have a framework. Now they have a reason for happening. You still have horny women and manipulation elements, but the trick is that the more the player takes advantage of them, the worse things get. You can take this concept in whatever direction you want.

All that being said, coming up with the concept was still the easy part. Someone can make this game if they want to, because that's a lot of work. There are way more ideas of games than there are actual games. There are also way more abandoned games than finished ones. If you want to post game concepts, go nuts. Just put some more thought into what the game is about. Your original post is about 20% concept, 80% mechanics. The mechanics will flow from the concept. Again, sorry if I sound like an asshole, I'm actually trying to help.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
A bit too artificial. Basically you are in a house of lesbians that hate men because a random shrine made them that way. Then to solve the situation our MC randomly gets a mind control power to make things better...

Quite critic with the concept. I would prefer that the relationships could be developed more gradual. In fact you lose quite a bit of potential in the sense that you are wasting the progressive part of the "corruption".

Even more this game seems to be calling for sissyfication or for the MC to become a pet/slave. A house full of lesbians manhaters that treat you like shit?, it seems to be totally related to those fetishes. In fact by the game description I would expect femdom and things related to that.

On another point this is just a tiny recommendation but... even if you don't want males how about futanaris? I remember once a concept a bit similar to this and it was about a shrine of a futanari goddess.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Basically a good concept, though personally I think, it would work even better without the shrine and fewer women - mother and sister should be enough. May even only mother. Instead of the shrine making the women lesbian, another, more dominant woman could enter their lives and slowly turn them lesbian. For the beginning I'd leave it to the imagination whether this woman uses some sort of magic or just has knack for seducing otherwise straight women. That way their sudden lesbian urges seem more genuine and you could play on their inner dilemma. I would make it very clear though that this seductress is out of reach for the protagonist.

The protagonist could now just become a voyeur, watching the mysterious stranger slowly dominating his mom and sister or try to get them back and use his knowledge of their forbidden love to blackmail them. At the beginning, the mom and daughter may be jealous and fight for the strangers attention - the MC may use this to his advantage.

There are also plenty ways for the protagonist to develop. He could even be genuinely concerned about his mother and sister and fear that that the other woman wants to exploit them. On another route he may be evil and greedy and will too willing to pimp his family to the mysterious woman. On a third path, he may even be a religious zealot who wants them turn away from the "sin" of lesbianism, all the while considering being abused by him as a form of atonement.