Idea for Gravity Falls Adult Parody VN

MightyTinyOrpheus

Jan 4, 2020
As stated in the title, I have an idea for a Gravity Falls Adult VN. I don't know if I need to captain the project (I am willing to if no one else can) but I can definitely start as a writer.

Tags:

Absolutely:
  • 2DCG
  • Parody
  • Humor
  • Paranormal
  • Male Protagonist
  • Multiple Endings
  • Loli
  • Shota
  • Incest
  • Twins
  • Romance
Maybe:
  • Animated
  • Dating Sim
  • Harem
  • Lesbian
  • Adventure
  • Sandbox
Blacklisted:
  • Rape
  • Corruption
  • NTR
  • School Setting
(With exception to blacklisted, tags are subject to change)

Main Characters:

Dipper Pines: (MC)

Mabel Pines: (Heroine)

Wendy Corduroy: (Heroine)

Pacifica Northwest: (Heroine)

There are not that many interactable characters, but in exchange, there will be more individual scenes with each heroine. Where applicable, each character will be aged up to 18+. The gameplay would be similar to games like Amity Park or Insexual Awakening where the player can interact with each heroine they choose. Since this is a parody game, each scene with each heroine will resemble a scene from the original work. Whether or not the game would implement a time limit, similar to Sunrider Academy, may be considered based on everyone's input.

As I said, I can start the project as a writer or also project manager, but I have no experience with coding, art, or music. If anyone else is interested in joining as one of the previous positions listed, even as an additional writer or manager, let me know. Would love to know what everyone else thinks. Leave a comment if you are interested in seeing this.

Last edited:

Corben

Feb 22, 2018
I'd love to see the project come to fruition! I don't know if I could be any help in anyway but I'd love to try!