Ideas for boku no hero academia video game.

Which girl should i start the story for first ?

• Total voters

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
Well, I was going around searching for any my hero academia adult game but didn't find it and so i decided to try to make one with the renpy vn maker.

The thing is i don't know what to do with the story of the game. It's not like I haven't got any story ideas, instead i have too many ideas and don't know what to focus the story around.

Like if i should make it with mineta as mc whose sole mission is to get inside of every girl, or follow the story and make deku as the main character and how his life changes after meeting all might. Or wether i should go completely out of the box and make it with a cuatom character who replaces deku in the main story ( choosable male or female).

See, that's the problem. And yes i am still fairly new to making games and also i am currently in high school last year so I'll try as much as i can to make the game.

nyin

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thanks. I am feeling more inclined towards the custom character story as it is my first trial at a game.
Cool. The process of making a game is pretty fun. To me, it's basically art. Were you planning on hand/digitally drawing the images yourself?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Your game, your call. Though personally I would the least bad of the three is an OC.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
I think the oc is the best ideia. Good luck with the project, bro :D looking foward to it!

Malkav

May 28, 2017
You play as the teacher who disables quirks. Some of the sexual relations you want is going to need you to weaken women. Encounters with students could be written less forceful. He is also in a teaching position of class 1-A so the story pretty much writes itself. It will be the bland old trainer game we have seen a thousand times, but this time with your preferred CG.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
You play as the teacher who disables quirks. Some of the sexual relations you want is going to need you to weaken women. Encounters with students could be written less forceful. He is also in a teaching position of class 1-A so the story pretty much writes itself. It will be the bland old trainer game we have seen a thousand times, but this time with your preferred CG.
Hmm... that's a good idea too...
I'll think about it.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
So yeah, i think i hav got the basic idea of what i want in the story. But because currently my exams are going on I'll start the project from around 18th to 30th of this month....
Until then i warned to ask...
which female's story should i focus on first... Momo, Uraraka , mina or any else.

And same for the boy's side to... as I'm thinking of keeping the MC's gender selectable.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
You could keep the concept as follows

We are the secret step-brother/sister of Shoto todoroki.
And we have joined UA as a new student. Nobody knows our real identity as we are an illegitimate child of Endeavour.
Since we have only fire powers from endeavour, nobody suspects too much.

Thus, u can start of the main love interest being momo. Since she is shown to be interested in shoto.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You do not even have to restrict yourself to a single protagonist, you could make an episode/release with a different protagonist each time or at least multiple ones.
If a couple does not make sense, simply start that episode with the protagonist that is most likely to get in her panties.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So yeah, i think i hav got the basic idea of what i want in the story. But because currently my exams are going on I'll start the project from around 18th to 30th of this month....
Until then i warned to ask...
which female's story should i focus on first... Momo, Uraraka , mina or any else.

And same for the boy's side to... as I'm thinking of keeping the MC's gender selectable.
Momo gets a +1 for me, also keep in mind, having a selectable gender effectively doubles the work you have to do. A original 20 scenes turns in to 40, and 2 years turns into 4.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
You could keep the concept as follows

We are the secret step-brother/sister of Shoto todoroki.
And we have joined UA as a new student. Nobody knows our real identity as we are an illegitimate child of Endeavour.
Since we have only fire powers from endeavour, nobody suspects too much.

Thus, u can start of the main love interest being momo. Since she is shown to be interested in shoto.
Hmm.... it's a great idea to do :unsure:
I'll think about it

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
You do not even have to restrict yourself to a single protagonist, you could make an episode/release with a different protagonist each time or at least multiple ones.
If a couple does not make sense, simply start that episode with the protagonist that is most likely to get in her panties.
Kinda like the avatar alternate story right? :unsure:.
Thats a good idea too.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
Momo gets a +1 for me, also keep in mind, having a selectable gender effectively doubles the work you have to do. A original 20 scenes turns in to 40, and 2 years turns into 4.
Yeah i know and i think about taking it easy a little as it is my first trial at a game