• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ideas for post apocalyptic rpg game?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Currenctly I am writing game on sugarcube. Idea is that it will be survival/rpg sex game.
Simple compare would be https://f95zone.to/threads/camp-apocalypse-v0-0-4-bugfix-studioumbra.82137/BUT I am trying heavinly to add as much as I can random npc events.
The way I would want to go is https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-61-community-project.41582/ Right now I have inventory system, explore route where I can encounter random events but I need more of them. Not even all need to be sex related but even to find resources, etc.

For now I've few story events and two npc events.
One of them is that you find random guy dead and there are few options.Either you leave him, chop of his leg (canibalism, yes) or try to find random item on him.
Second event is you can find randomly walking girls. You can either rape them or try to capture them and enslave them (slaves)

After you have increased slave trust, you can assign them to some home jobs.(Right now only option is to add to garden so you don't need to grind food so much).

Any other ideas? Aiming for Rape, slavery, cannibalism, betrayal. Survival elements (but not too micro) is needed too.
More on sandbox/random npcs. not story.

Last edited:

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
you can take random encounters from games like fallout, but add erotic overtones to the scenes
Thanks. Found this list, will check it out closer;
Will check out other random encounters too from game.

Last edited:

KloppStyle

Sep 20, 2022
and this is only the first follaut, there are also 2,3, new vegas and 4

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Well, you could meet this megachad guy with his own pretty slave(s). You can flee, bribe him to leave you alone or join his routine as follower... so you can later betray him in a dangerous situation and grab his slave(s).
Don't forget a community of peaceful farmers dedicated to peacefully farming stuff... Peaceful farmers are always the first ones on any robber's hitlist (defend them and be rewarded or take your reward yourself... Seven Samurai citations mandatory).
EDIT:
How could I forget?
Monster going to devout a girl. You can defeat the monster and...
Girl: "Thank you for saving me, sir!"
MC "Don't thank me. I didn't save you." [chomp chomp)
(Courtesy of old Magnus's "Necron" comic)

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You can also check , the forum have a big part dedicated to Fallout adult mods. If it's sexual and it can happen in a post apocalyptic universe, it's probably already in at least one of those mods.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Mines, water/food/resource caravans, cage fights, ambushes, traveling slave traders, human hunts, settlements, bounties, gambling and brothels. All of the good old pastimes.