Ideas for scene in Road Trip

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hello guys. I pledged 50$ for Road Trip and i can request a scene now. I have some ideas for that scene but i also want to hear your and i will choose the most interesting idea. :) Also i plan to request a scene in Sarah's life and you can expect a thread for that also :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Go to a massage parlor with a male friend.. 2 masseuse on her and it ends up with her spit-roasted by both of the masseuse with the friend watching and wanting to join but they're all too busy for him. :test2::test3:

Reactions: Hitman955

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I suck with ideas... :(

Aug 24, 2016
How about she sees an old hobo laying on the street, and she feels sorry for him and invites him in her room for a shower and meal, and the hobo is too weak so she must help him take a shower... you can see where that leads :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A scene with the other chick, the blonde one doing undecover work, maybe the two of them ended in some gang's den being gang banged.

Reactions: Hitman955

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just for the lols @Milos could you please in whatever scene you choose PLEASE recquire the dev to have an otter in the background? Please :D :D :D

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
Gloryhole action maybe? Or a scene where she gets horny or get slightly drunk and does something hot (tease or "help" someone).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
- ( ) gloryhole.
- (
not bad ideas. i dont mind either of them.
another idea: after lots of "crap" she decide one evening to party with one of her "female" friends. later, quite drunk, her friend asks if she want to go "after party". we get to choose, yes, or no. if yes. we gets to an apartment. lots of people are there, but also, ugly, fat, middle ages men, that she dont like. after a bit of more drinking its starting to get blurry, and she dont realize that one of those ugly men is trying his luck with her, in her mind, its her boyfriend, so she let him go on. eventually, the party start to thin, her friend is gone, this dude, takes her to the bedroom, and then its action time!

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Two young virgin boys (maybe a thin ginger with freckles and a fat ugly nerdy boy) are harassed by bullys in a dead end. Sarah or Jennifer passes them and see that they need help. She hastened to help them and distributes the young bullys. after that she invite them to a hot choclate and they start to talking about their problems with girls in their age and about their virginity. Sarah or Jennifer wants to help the two and offer to go on a date (party) with them to show their school colleagues how cool they are.
After a sucessfull night out with them (a lot of alcohol) they go to a pool (living-bedroom) and the two nerdy boys try to unzip and hassle her (with sucess), they lose their friendliness and they forced her to suck and have a threesome (with double penetration). after all they cum all over her (in) and sarah or jennifer is totally destroyed what is happening to her.

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is 2 preview pics for that scene which Mallek sent me today: :)

Reactions: sirbajo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
But why blindfolded? I bet she will end under his boss in the future, also that can be an ending route.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If I was her boss, I'd want to bang her more than once! :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
He will easily identify you, and ban you from his patreon.
And lose 50 dollars? If he cared he would be around already, one of the two: He doesn't know about our little place or he doesn't care, either way we are fine :D
But I agree it's a matter of time, we can only hope to remain hidden.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
And lose 50 dollars? If he cared he would be around already, one of the two: He doesn't know about our little place or he doesn't care, either way we are fine :D
But I agree it's a matter of time, we can only hope to remain hidden.
The guy who develops StrandedWithBenefits was in KAT and in here. he reported a lot of his contents to take down. so as per the request they were taken down. likewise if the the guy who develops this game is in here, and if he saw that someone who is in the 50 dollars section has suggested anything similar what mentioned in this thread, he will presume it's this guy who uploads his and others contents to pirated sites, so he will inform everyone about him and ban him from his profile, and the game. so I suggest don't ask suggestions from here, use another site where you have a clean profile (clean means no pirated contents involved)

Last edited:
Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The guy who develops StrandedWithBenefits was in KAT and in here. he reported a lot of his contents to take down. so as per the request they were taken down. likewise if the the guy who develops is in here, and if he saw that someone who is in the 50 dollars section has suggested anything similar what mentioned in this thread, he will presume it's this guy who uploads his and others contents to pirated sites, so he will inform everyone about him and ban him from his profile, and the game. so I suggest don't ask suggestions from here, use another site where you have a clean profile (clean means no pirated contents involved)
that makes sense... it would be wise to close this thread.

Reactions: Silver

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll leave that decision up to Milos. It's his thread and it's his risk.