Identify Ident / seeking specific adult mod for skyrim (total noobie)

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
stumbled on this interesting mod on a r34 vid (link below) and it seems really interesting, I'm totally new to the adult mods of Skyrim and would like to know what mod this is and how good is it. maybe one day when I dive into the adult mods, I'll use this as well

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is at least the base sex mod from the looks of it.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Sunite

Nov 27, 2016
Not quite correct. There's a bunch of drama behind the scenes to justify it (and more importantly significantly better features and support), but OSex has been entirely supplanted by OStim. Look on Nexus for OStim NG, its got a great installation guide that has all the links you need to make it work.

Last edited:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
is there any difference beween Osex and OStim NG? or is it just an overhaul enchancement of OSex??

also I've read a someone's modlist that mentions something called SexLabs, is that one better or on par with OSex?

Nov 4, 2017
is there any difference beween Osex and OStim NG? or is it just an overhaul enchancement of OSex??

also I've read a someone's modlist that mentions something called SexLabs, is that one better or on par with OSex?
I think OSex is outdated compared to Ostim.
You get Sexlab from the site Loverslab, definitely better than OSex, less vanilla.