Identify [Identified] So...Let's see if you can help me remember the name of the game

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Game found, thanks Ronri
Name: Miri's Corruption

It was a REN'PY game with an Elf female lead that was an orphan. She is just a barmaid in her "adoptive" father's tavern, and in the beggining she's "posessed" by a futa demoness(Scarlet, dark red, not the usual intense light red for demons.) in dreams. In the world of the game, magic is banished since demons use mages to enter the world, so there's a kind of Inquisition that killed most wizards and outlawed magic, banishing all demons back to their dimmension.

In the game, the female lead has a friend(The actual daugher of the man who took care of her) who wants to be an adventurer and uses her father's soldier gear, but he's strongly against it, since he fought in the war against demons of the Inquisition and he saw shit(Apparently).

The game was quite short, had a few scenes with wolves, a horse, a drunkard, the father, and a wizard...And of course the Demoness.

So...Ring any bells? It's quite recent but I have a shit memory and it probably got wiped by a massive hard drive cleanup I just made a week ago...

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
It was a REN'PY game with an Elf female lead that was an orphan. She is just a barmaid in her "adoptive" father's tavern, and in the beggining she's "posessed" by a futa demoness(Scarlet, dark red, not the usual intense light red for demons.) in dreams. In the world of the game, magic is banished since demons use mages to enter the world, so there's a kind of Inquisition that killed most wizards and outlawed magic, banishing all demons back to their dimmension.

In the game, the female lead has a friend(The actual daugher of the man who took care of her) who wants to be an adventurer and uses her father's soldier gear, but he's strongly against it, since he fought in the war against demons of the Inquisition and he saw shit(Apparently).

The game was quite short, had a few scenes with wolves, a horse, a drunkard, the father, and a wizard...And of course the Demoness.

So...Ring any bells? It's quite recent but I have a shit memory and it probably got wiped by a massive hard drive cleanup I just made a week ago...
Miri's Corruption?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zetsuko and Lerd0