Identify Identify a top down kind of view

KoriKuroyuki

Mar 29, 2023
Some times ago, a bit long. I downloaded a game from a random site, but my memory is a bit blurry. i remember some details, but maybe the details is from other game that similar......

Heres the details
- The game pov is looking down to the character
- The graphic is kind of square thing like pixel art (or maybe just a drawing that looos like it)
- The first quest is to drink
- Player spawn on something like tv room, on the top of screen theres sliding door, left side is the kitchen, right side is maybe a stairs and front door
- We need to search for something in the kitchen in order to drink

Other:
- It may be a html game (ofc with a complex code (in my view as newbie on program thingy) [As i mentioned, pls just use this as refrence, if the type of game is wrong, just tell me. maybe its rpgmaker or renpy (not sure since the game has less chat)]
- The game mechanism is click on tiles/floor, then character go to that location
- The game title is maybe the woman character name (btw our char is male) [Also refrence]
- The title kind of have space/alien on it [Also refrence]

- Device used: Android

KoriKuroyuki

Mar 29, 2023
Additional note: The tv room color brown, looks like created with wood floor thing. The kitchen is white with a white counter as section, facing to the stairway area. (Btw im not sure if theres tv on it)
Also i dont play this game for long time, not even go out to door. i think theres a girl that appear in a scene when yhe player open a door. again, maybe thats from other game)