Identify Seeking Identifying a game, Long shot in the dark.

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
So I played this game off patreon while back. It was 3D and on ren'py I believe. I don't remember what it was about but it was a Male MC who lived in house with group of girls (like typical stories these days.) One of the girls I think was called nikki. The house was huge and had pool where one of the girls hanged out. It was day cycle too. I think story had to do something with your dad dieing , going away or something. If anyone know game similar to that please let me know so I can check it out. It looked like nice game.

Also anyone know any good female protagonist or trap games? I have played Glamour, fashion business, Wife and a Mother, Tales Of Androgyny, Uni

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So I played this game off patreon while back. It was 3D and on ren'py I believe. I don't remember what it was about but it was a Male MC who lived in house with group of girls (like typical stories these days.) One of the girls I think was called nikki. The house was huge and had pool where one of the girls hanged out. It was day cycle too. I think story had to do something with your dad dieing , going away or something. If anyone know game similar to that please let me know so I can check it out. It looked like nice game.

Also anyone know any good female protagonist or trap games? I have played Glamour, fashion business, Wife and a Mother, Tales Of Androgyny, Uni
If you go to latest updates, on the right hand side you can filter the games by tag and engines so you might see what you are looking for doing that.

Sorry for not being able to help better, also in the recommended area I am pretty sure people have posted games they like with the things you like, so a search there will probably turn up a bunch.

PrincessUsagi

Feb 12, 2019
If you go to latest updates, on the right hand side you can filter the games by tag and engines so you might see what you are looking for doing that.

Sorry for not being able to help better, also in the recommended area I am pretty sure people have posted games they like with the things you like, so a search there will probably turn up a bunch.
Yeah , unfortunately I wouldn't know any tags. I am sure if I went from page to page I would fine it. Thank you for reply though!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah , unfortunately I wouldn't know any tags. I am sure if I went from page to page I would fine it. Thank you for reply though!
It was just the basis was pretty general.

You could probably narrow it down for others who might know with more info.

You say it was 3d, do you mean 3d renders, or 3d like the character can walk around in a 3d environment?

Any idea on what any of the ladies looked like?

If 3d renders, were they daz or honey select?

Engine? Like Ren'py, RPGM, Unreal, Unity?

A quick memory of a pool with a person named nikki would be "The visit" which has Aunt Nikki.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-12-3-stiglet.10361/

Life
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-v0-14-09-fasder.6941/

Reactions: Fasder