Identify Identifying a Tactical Turn-based Fantasy RPG

F9Tirpitz

Jan 2, 2019
Some years ago, I played an at-the-time 4 or 5 chapter long turn-based tactical Fantasy RPG. The project was marked as incomplete and may even have already been abandoned at the time of my playing it. I'll give my best recap:

The game stars a sealed Dark God/Demon Lord who is breaking free from its bonds and corrupts characters into its service, from which point on they then serve as units in your army. This being never directly appears on screen to my knowledge. The Entity's efforts start with a single convertee and she spends part of the prologue keeping a low profile in a rural town. The turn-based strategy starts when she can no longer keep a low profile. I believe there are male characters, but I do not recall if they can be corrupted/recruited or if they're simply there as catalysts for other character's corruption. Most other characters' corruption involves them being violated, donning a sexy outfit (and perhaps some body modifications) and serving you faithfully from thereon out. Some characters allow themselves to be recruited simply because their friend is on your side now.

A particular scene from the game that I remember more vividly is the last available battle map and its conclusion: In order to corrupt a priestess of the church that sealed the Dark Lord in the first place, a ritual's been commenced. The priestess was captured as part of the previous map's mission and her corruption is rather more elaborate than that of other characters. The task of the stage is to the defend the ritual until it can be completed in x turns. At the conclusion of the ritual, the priestess' already generous proportions are further warped/inflated... and maybe tentacles or other body horror?

Speaking more about the game in general, its overworld design and gameplay are similar to the Mercenary King, which I was able to find on this forum. I'm uncertain if the developer deliberately went for that SNES/GBA FE stylistic direction, or if it was a limitation of the program used to create the game. Possibly RPG maker.

Sadly, I can't say much about the quality of the CG art, it did not stand out.

F9Tirpitz

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, thanks for your responses! I can confirm its not Overwhored, sadly. I haven't yet been able to find it on this site and I'm uncertain this site was around back when I first played it, about... 7 years ago now?

I'd just really like to see if the project was ever continued and perhaps indulge in some nostalgia~

• Sad
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin