VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Identity- The Past of Lost Hope 1 [v0.01] [CNSAM]

1. 2.00 star(s)

pervynerd1979

This my review after going through version 0.01.
    What I liked:
    1. Some of the girl models used in the game are pretty good looking, that said of all the models shown two look a bit "off".
    2. This is connected to another game by the same dev. which I have yet to play, but at least the story seems original. The MC already has some things going on for him, no lost memory stuff or virgin MC. Maybe playing the other game will provide some additional information about the setting.
    What I didn't like:
    1. The MC looks like a 15-year old high-schooler with a footlong dick. I don't know what purpose the former serves for the story, the MC is supposed to be
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    2. While the models are mostly nice, as mentioned before, the renders are not. They're very blurry and soft-looking and the lighting is hit and miss.
    3. The Engrish is strong with this one. The grammar is weird at times, missing punctuation, spelling mistakes, phrases that seem to be mistranslated.
    As it currently stands I'll give it 2 stars, that could change in the future because a couple of the issues I have with it are solvable (Engrish and hopefully the quality of the renders).