Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Dunno, i'm not gonna play that game again. I only want a 100% dlc save or walkthrough
it has a walkthrough; it's just not called that.... like flowchart or something. for example: i beat the game in a Japanese verson, bad english version and this version all doing the night path and never realized if i missed something it would lead to an ntr and prevent me from getting the true ending in that route, but i never got her ntr'd since i'm a thorough player... i hate ntr anyway

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is the DLC fully intertwined with the main story? If thats the case, we need an updated flowchart T_T

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
does the main download also contains the DLC, or do I need to download both, the game and the DLC?

Feb 2, 2019
Why does the tag contain "Shota" content that is not in this game? Where my shotacon????
In the drifter route. (you need to become evil) I think there is only Monica engaged in a shota scene. After you fight her and win. You can "train" all your old female friends. If you go to Vogel Research Lab, you have a house where you can give birth when pregnant but also a prison where you kept them. it give you choice to make them "work" to stay alive...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
CLARIFICATION:
As it has been already discussed 1.02 APPEND is the version with the DLC and the latest official patch(v3) both patched in, the 1.05 version of the BASE game doesnt have any new content . Therefore i am uploading the APPEND version to the OP if anyone needs the old links they are added below .
Happy Fapping
Win(1.4): - - - -
DLC: - - - -
PS: Can anyone compress the game

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What does NG+ do? Also, does anyone have saves for all the endings? that would be incredibly appreciated. For some reason, when i got Glacia to Lewd lev B, for some reason she turned to Lewd lev A despite only her pussy level was lev A. The rest was still Lev B. So now i’m locked out of the normal ending fucking bs.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
What does NG+ do? Also, does anyone have saves for all the endings? that would be incredibly appreciated. For some reason, when i got Glacia to Lewd lev B, for some reason she turned to Lewd lev A despite only her pussy level was lev A. The rest was still Lev B. So now i’m locked out of the normal ending fucking bs.
There's a flowchart website that shows the various paths. Here it is.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. Could someone tell me how to unlock the scenes of Lita and Monica? I got the scene of Lita raped by tentacles and the one of Monica fucking with the leader, but all the others are missing.

like this.
ev_g06_1_1a_1100_11112.png

and this.
ev_h04_1_1_1000_22112.png

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes