RPGM - Completed - Ideology in Friction Append [v1.05 + DLC] [ONEONE1/Kagura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

haremking1118

Story:

Amazing story. The character development is nice to see and so is the romance. I especially enjoy reading the combat scenes since they are normally intense. The story made me cry at times and got me off my seat at times. There are normally 3 different story routes in Oneone1 games but my focus here is the true end (virgin run). The virgin route is not boring guys. There are very little sex scenes but just enjoy the story.

Music

enter hardcore character. Enter epic music.... rap starts up. WTF yooooo xD xD xD yea, 10/10

Art/animation

The characters are well drawn. Oneone1makes all their main characters female with big boobs and butt. Thick characters and then a balance of other characters. However it was nice to be able to use a diff, slimmer character in ideolgy this time around. The combat scenes during the story are nice to see. The animation for H scenes are fairly high lvl. Most important, the skill cut ins during combat are nice to see. But you need a good computer for it to play at full speed.

Gameplay

Grinding is non existent. You can just rush to the boss on normal. Ofc, its difficult to one shot straight to the boss with monsters chasing you. The buffs in this game is too strong. Def will force monsters to do almost no damage to you. Beserk mode is so powerful when you get it, its broken.

No need to stick around to grind.

As for grinding your sex stats, this make take some time, but Im content with just the virgin route.

There are 3 routes, the true story or virgin route where u give your virginity to the one you love or suppress your desires. The middle route where you are corrupted and raped and used by men. Then there is the evil route. Now I've only gone through the true route but normally this is the norm for Oneone1 rpg games.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bmul

A good collaboration between Kagura and ONE1ONE. Like usual with 111 games this also rewards mostly for loosing to have sex scenes however the story is not completly lacklaster and the translation is great.... for once
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kielbasa_sauce

TLDR: If your fine with giving rpg maker games a chance then this is one to do it with. It doesn't innovate anything new in the genre or do anything particularly well, but it does cater to a good range of sexual interests and it does it competently. Beware the grind for unlocking sexual content.

Don't expect a game with difficult combat or strategic depth. It's fairly bare bones with the exception of in combat sex animations that are fairly well executed from an animation stand point. This does prove that little extra layer to the game that keeps combat from being completely stale by the time you have finished your play throughs.

Vast majority of assets are basic rpg maker and reused or modified from Oni and Blade. That said the art style and animations in game look good and I would put at above par to other rpg maker titles out there. Most characters have a good artistic design with only a couple occasions where certain animations don't seem to be consistent with CG content, notably with the MC.

The biggest criticism I could level at the game is the grind not for levels but for unlocking the associated lewd content for the title. If your playing the game as is you will find yourself in a situation where you also will need likely need a walk through guide to figure out how to access it all.

The game itself has three routes to pick from and you are looking at a good amount of play time even if you are one of those people that tends to skip dialogue. (~20 hours) The story itself is not bad or great, it's serviceable and it has its share of anime tropes thrown in for good measure.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Really solid rpgmaker game. Story is good if a bit long winded, decent number of scenes which auto unlock upon finishing the main story, and even without save editing the combat is quick enough to not be annoying.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alenin

Good game. Like the art style, combat is too easy which makes items useless to the point of being a pointless because you can full heal, half mana and never run out,but they give you a loss option to skip that shit.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

Great CG, but the grinding is atrocious. When would they learn to tone down the grinding?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Stompai

In the end I'm a bit disapointed. I'll play it just for the sake of seeing another big breasted innocent virgin get corrupted to hell...
    But the "awe" element that I got with meritocracy won't be there for this one since it's just a copy paste with postage stamp sized CGs.
    At least they are beautifull to look at.

Even more sad since OneOne1 is quite a big ero game company in japan so they shouldn't lack people talented enough to create new and interesting stories.
    Let's hope it's juste a one time thing from OneOne1 in order to raise funds (40k+ copy sold 2 700 yen each before even reaching steam)
    and that the next game will be more original and bring back the "wow" feeling I had when playing the heiress or meritocracy thanks to that.