Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I am tempted to say "you never looked", because people kept asking about it again and again every 2-3 pages as if one guy was just trying to troll everyone.

Download both files, put them in the same folder, unpack 001. Done.

P.S. Yep, installation "instructions" are as obsolete as can be.
But how to unpack? It's just nothing. Just a 001 file. I thought to make it a 7z file which is the unpacker I use, but that didn't work. And yeah I could find people asking but not answering but that was probably from the troll so ugh.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Fizel

[tech nerdism] It is not a "001" file - it is a "7z.001" file [/tech nerdism]. It is a 7-Zip multi-volume archive, so the unpacker handles those fine - there is no way it cannot, that is literally its "own" format. Unless - and this is a theory I am too lazy to verify - maaaaaybe if you have a very old version of 7-Zip, it could be unable to handle those. Although then the solution is obvious: update it.

So,
But how to unpack?
Install 7-Zip (which I understand you already have), and then back to my original post: put 001 and 002 files into the same folder, and unpack the 001 file.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Fizel

[tech nerdism] It is not a "001" file - it is a "7z.001" file [/tech nerdism]. It is a 7-Zip multi-volume archive, so the unpacker handles those fine - there is no way it cannot, that is literally its "own" format. Unless - and this is a theory I am too lazy to verify - maaaaaybe if you have a very old version of 7-Zip, it could be unable to handle those. Although then the solution is obvious: update it.

So,

Install 7-Zip (which I understand you already have), and then back to my original post: put 001 and 002 files into the same folder, and unpack the 001 file.
I now need to go see if I need to update it. Cause when I tried that cause that was my second thought, it just kind of went 'wtf is this'. I swear I've done similar for like Cloud Meadow or something but this game is just kicking my ass for some reason.
Edit: yeah must have been slightly out of date. Ugh of course.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Almost beat it, but i, probably, drop it.
Plot, at the start, is good, but it really should be ended after catching motherf*cker, who didn't like other races.
Events: you can, literally, skip it altogether. There are very little information.
Combat: extremely easy. Game give you plenty skills to use, but you need only elemental magic/enchantments. All other stuff pretty much useless.
Sex scenes: until mid-game, there is no sex scenes. You can trigger some sexual harassment on Glacier, but thats all. Mid-game, you will play as Annette, but, again, you need to wait for second time. In second time playing as Annette, suddenly, she can agree to sex with NPC. Glacier suddenly can have sex too, but only in final chapter. (There is no explanation, why she agree with prostituation.)
Combat sex: there is some scenes, but it easily accessed with Annette. With Glacier, you should grind a little.
Verdict: 4/10. +1 point for nice VA's.

bubbacj

May 27, 2021
Great game, Some really good music xD , and a REALLY GOOD Stroyline, NGL one of the best in a while for a while in this category :)

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
1711255831011.png

im having this error while trying to change settings or when i get the mission on the introduction, how do i fix it?

edit: im playing on the 1.04 deluxe

Mar 29, 2020
Only thing I'm curious about, is what route do you get with the crazy redhead who wants to get into Clacier's pants, the one that fights her early on? Knight, Resistance, Drifter?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so this was recommended to me, so my normal questions...how much of the sex/rape can be avoided? is a pure lesbian route possible?

Some people says there is mid combat rape, some say all h scenes are defeat scenes...I'm so confused

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so i kinda cheated to unlock the gallery, and holy fuck its ALL rape, pseudo rape or soft rape only like 10% is non rape
and the hell is the lesbian tag for? there is only like one scene ... and its you guessed it RAPE...man i have no idea why he suggested this game to me.....
what little consensual sex there is is nothing but the characters being forced to do sex....
its tagged romance but can you really romance anyone but your predetermined partner?
you know what i ant even mad...clearly this game is not for me

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi and Lrjrt

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
can someone spoil one thing for me, all of the pre determined couples, like Annete and Cliff, Claicer and that one guy and so on, can you avoid those? or is it Knight path means you get married and resistance path means you become a whore?

also there looks like there is a TONE or NPC rape and sex that can not be avoided like will Violet(Viola?) always become a whore assassin?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Azi VonVeil It seems your questions stem for you being under a misconception that this is some sort of CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) game: it is not. This game, along with many other games of this developer, is so story-oriented that it can wipe the floor with some other Visual Novels. You expect some form of freedom and variety - you will not find much of either here.

Bottom line: you expect an RPG - this is pretty much a VN. If that is not your thing, then you said it yourself: clearly, this game is not for you. And to answer the couples question: they are predetermined as per the story.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Azi VonVeil It seems your questions stem for you being under a misconception that this is some sort of CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) game: it is not. This game, along with many other games of this developer, is so story-oriented that it can wipe the floor with some other Visual Novels. You expect some form of freedom and variety - you will not find much of either here.

Bottom line: you expect an RPG - this is pretty much a VN. If that is not your thing, then you said it yourself: clearly, this game is not for you. And to answer the couples question: they are predetermined as per the story.
Yeah so no matter what you end up married....like I said this is clearly not for me then. I never assumed it was CYOA, it was more like I was asking. Again I try to determine if a game is for me before u try it, at least when it's something that looks like it's not, but others have suggested it to me

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes