ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
I haven't played, but judging from the screen with the body stats, this is missing the Anal tag.

STANDO

Aug 31, 2017
Hello! How i can get scene with Monica and noble boy, witch route and chapter and what stats nedeed? Thank you

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
Nice game but they really need to make the game tougher if the the majority of the content is locked behind you dying.

I played 3 hours of a pure knight run before I literally had to look up this thread to figure out how to corrupt the heroine. Dying by purpose is pretty lame and if that's the intention the encounters need more to them..

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Any ideas of how to cheat this game? The saves editors that I know doesnt work and at this time of night I dont want to grind.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
how to adjust sex status parameter by cheat engine i try to edit value but seems can't edit
If a value in game is 35 you add another 35 and +1 which means you're looking for 71 in cheat engine. Same thing goes for everything with RPG Maker VX Ace. You always double the value and add one.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You may have cheated, used a modded version or we're not talking about the same game,
You can't cheat or mod oneone1 games, I know I definitely cant and Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade was no different.

I am talking about the Oni-blade one. If you wanted to go down the breeding routes and things like that, you had to lose to specific bosses.
Thats not what you originally said
I couldnt be successful in school AND turn the girl into a slut, if you want the slutty route, you gotta lose battles over and over
The breeding route is not synonymous with the slutty route.

Hell, losing to certain bosses literally changes the game path you're on. Like the one with the Dark elf taking care of the child, if you lose too much you get taken to another country where you're forced to prostitute yourself to get away, if you didnt lose, you would only ever visit that place as part of a mission to kill a boss there and have no options to go around in "sandbox" mode.
In dark elf, oni blade, the heiress, and this game is no different, you're not kicked out of the organization after failing 1 mission which unlock the sex option and street prostitution on all of them and you want to know how I know this? I do the organizational route first on all of them and on all of them you can turn the girls into a walking oni hole which fucks anyone who asks. Hell with dark elf you literally got 2 different jobs in the bar alone, one where you let the guys fill you up while being the waitress and another, where you go down, stirs and have real fun. Can you breed while in school, no but getting pregnant isn't a requirement to be slutty.

Santis

Mar 22, 2017
Nice game but they really need to make the game tougher if the the majority of the content is locked behind you dying.
I found a cursed ring that drastically lower your defence. That may give you a chance of dying on a mis-play :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Who have the new game + with dark elf power from bigginner the history with trasfortion unlocked? Who can give me the save with alle state A?

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Why can't i enter Drifter Route? I have corruption lvl 3 .___. I must lose every battle too, or what?

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
What special event do I need to do to increase Exposure to level A?

I have already got 1000 exposure just to make sure. I have Lewdness Level A.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You can't cheat or mod oneone1 games, I know I definitely cant and Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade was no different.

Thats not what you originally said

The breeding route is not synonymous with the slutty route.

In dark elf, oni blade, the heiress, and this game is no different, you're not kicked out of the organization after failing 1 mission which unlock the sex option and street prostitution on all of them and you want to know how I know this? I do the organizational route first on all of them and on all of them you can turn the girls into a walking oni hole which fucks anyone who asks. Hell with dark elf you literally got 2 different jobs in the bar alone, one where you let the guys fill you up while being the waitress and another, where you go down, stirs and have real fun. Can you breed while in school, no but getting pregnant isn't a requirement to be slutty.
My point was that in previous games you had some semblance of control over what content you saw, that is all.

and you can cheat. With the new RPGMaker MV, you use Cheat_Menu, you copy paste the scripts into the plugin folder, you add the script to the plugin.js and bam, you have a cheat menu. If that fails, you can use RPGMaker Save Editor.

If you play the previous versions of RPGMaker, you can use CheatEngine, you just need a script that finds the proper values for you, example, if you try to find your coins etc. You cant just type in the actual number, since for some reason RPGMaker tries to obfuscate the number by using all sorts of weird formulas in the background, I think its something like "times the number with 8 and then divide by 2" to find the number so you can change it.

Heres the actual lua script if you wish to use it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: リキマル
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes