jokerms214

Jul 31, 2017
If a value in game is 35 you add another 35 and +1 which means you're looking for 71 in cheat engine. Same thing goes for everything with RPG Maker VX Ace. You always double the value and add one.
The numbers I can fix it.
But what to do for all A values

Darknara

Jan 2, 2019
How do you get the better cgs to work in the game I went through the prolong up to the first boss the and the defeat screen was just a black screen(I deleted the lower rez cgs)

Reactions: HatlessHobie

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
My point was that in previous games you had some semblance of control over what content you saw, that is all.

and you can cheat. With the new RPGMaker MV, you use Cheat_Menu, you copy paste the scripts into the plugin folder, you add the script to the plugin.js and bam, you have a cheat menu. If that fails, you can use RPGMaker Save Editor.

If you play the previous versions of RPGMaker, you can use CheatEngine, you just need a script that finds the proper values for you, example, if you try to find your coins etc. You cant just type in the actual number, since for some reason RPGMaker tries to obfuscate the number by using all sorts of weird formulas in the background, I think its something like "times the number with 8 and then divide by 2" to find the number so you can change it.

Heres the actual lua script if you wish to use it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're talking to the wrong person, I'm not going to waste time digging and looking for scripts. If I can't simply edit the save file which hs never worked for me on any of these games then it really isn't worth the effort.

Also, you still have that same amount of control here, it hasn't changed. You couldn't get pregnant in oni without going into the slave route just like you can't. Same thing with working in a brothel, you couldn't do it without going down the slave route but you didn't need to take that route to be a prostitute.

The only real difference I think I can see is that s a knight I've yet to get any corruption options which in past games I remember just really added story elements and opened a path and not actually effected sex directly.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Any ideas of how to cheat this game? The saves editors that I know doesnt work and at this time of night I dont want to grind.
RPG maker games usually use the {value} x 2 + 1 formula. 4 bytes type
So if you searching for 100 : put in 100*2=1. Any increase or decrease also go by this formula.
NOTE : If you're changing the values, MAKE SURE that the new value is the sum of the formula or else the game will crash. example : Let's say you wanna change the above mentioned 100 to 200. Then you should put in 401 which is the result to 200 times 2 plus 1. If you change it to 400, the game will crash because (thanks to the formula) EVEN numbers don't exist. AS per math rule : Any number that is multiplied by 2 will AlWAYS result in an even number. And then after you're adding the 1, so it is always an ODD number.

fpw5

May 17, 2018
What special event do I need to do to increase Exposure to level A?

I have already got 1000 exposure just to make sure. I have Lewdness Level A.
Step 1 Get an overall "A" in her stats. For me I have a "A" in pussy and anal and a "B" for oral, that gave a the overall "A".

Step 2 Get exposure stat up to 1000 exp. Note with out an overall "A" the exposure sat will remain at a "B"

Step 3 Now go to the clothing option and you will get a cut scene of her stripping in public and that will trigger her exposure level to go up to "A" rank

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Glad I purchased this of steam it's very good hrpg I enjoyed the edgy and slut play in the drifter route. The resistance route is great too and the CG is excellent

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
It does have pregnancy, however only if u go Drifter Route, betray everyone, have her body re-modelled to be an Dark Elf, then she will be able to give birth to random monsters and events once watch this. The pregnancy bad ending is related to losing to the final boss within this ending line...

Usual Routes in this kinda of games...
- Virgin ti'll the end.
- Lose virginity failing in side-quests, but can't fail 2 main missions then u down out of Knight Route
- Once in Resistance Route, doesn't matter how many loses u do, but if u want to enter drifter route, requires corruption. This u can only get by "killing" bosses and mobs(normal monsters around the map when the choice appears). Once u kill a certain amount her corruption level goes up. H-stats only affect dialogues and scene levels, some under x condition to start...(like having body part lv x to start).
- To acess "Drifter" route, you gotta have max corruption and close to clear Resistance, at one point she will ask herself if this is what she really wants to do(close to the sucess of the resistance). Choose option 2 where she want to live her own life, and boom. Drifter Route.

Brothel, Pregnancy, Slut Bar, etc is only acessible in "Drifter" route. In this route u can also choose to kill or capture the other heroines for different events(crueller ones) as well.
I finished the resistance route and i remember that i had the choice to become a drifter however i cant find when and where, do you by any chance remember after which quest the choice is given ?
EDIT nvm found it, the choice is at the end of chapter 4

MBoBr

Jan 25, 2018
Can you stretch game's resolution somehow? I can only do this by hittin F5 in windowed mode, but its not working in fullscreen ='

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes