cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I finished the resistance route and i remember that i had the choice to become a drifter however i cant find when and where, do you by any chance remember after which quest the choice is given ?
EDIT nvm found it, the choice is at the end of chapter 4
im guessing from point start you have to fail then when your in chapter 1 your in resistance? see this folks is why I ask for walkthrough...

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Nice game but they really need to make the game tougher if the the majority of the content is locked behind you dying.

I played 3 hours of a pure knight run before I literally had to look up this thread to figure out how to corrupt the heroine. Dying by purpose is pretty lame and if that's the intention the encounters need more to them..
You have to lose once to unlock lewd stuff and 3 times to jump to different route. Other than that, you don't have to lose at all, unless you want to see "game over rape" which happens by definition... when you lose. This is not the majority of content, probably not even 1/3 since not even all bosses have their scenes.
im guessing from point start you have to fail then when your in chapter 1 your in resistance? see this folks is why I ask for walkthrough...
No, you have to lose at the start of the game to get expelled from the knights. In Resistance route you lose only to unlock GoR scenes.
You need 50+ human kills (takes about 10 mins or even less if you don't skip enemies during missions) and "B grade" lewdness IIRC to unlock Drifter route.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You have to lose once to unlock lewd stuff and 3 times to jump to different route. Other than that, you don't have to lose at all, unless you want to see "game over rape" which happens by definition... when you lose. This is not the majority of content, probably not even 1/3 since not even all bosses have their scenes.

No, you have to lose at the start of the game to get expelled from the knights. In Resistance route you lose only to unlock GoR scenes.
You need 50+ human kills (takes about 10 mins or even less if you don't skip enemies during missions) and "B grade" lewdness IIRC to unlock Drifter route.
ok so before I forget would you kindly make a walkthrough for a download? I tend to forget but pls and thx for this help btw

Nov 4, 2018
ok so before I forget would you kindly make a walkthrough for a download? I tend to forget but pls and thx for this help btw
Two posts above yours there is a literal link to the walk through. As well as on page 11 of the thread.

at what point in the game do monsters begin to fuck you during battle?
After losing a fight to a boss and getting an H scene.

Reactions: cavaemon

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Thanks
Well... not for me then
What is the point of releasing the game on such an outdated engine?=/
you never fully experienced the old school h-rpg game with mouse. trust me, its something that only classic h-rpgm player knows.

ronney

May 6, 2017
You can't cheat or mod oneone1 games, I know I definitely cant and Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade was no different.
you can mod rpg maker games i do it for quite a few of them. you just need rpg maker software and rpg maker all decryptor. and you can edit the project. i use to add in yanfly debug script most of the time it allows me to change variables and add money on the fly.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Can we get only the updated files? I doubt they update the CG/audio files because afaik they only fixed some typo, untranslated line and some bug. Graphic and Audio folder itself take 2.9GB extracted.

But, well, I haven't played it yet so i guess waiting a bit more to redownload the whole game is okay too...

Last edited:

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
ONEONE1 games always have Big size game, Big Boobs, Big Ass, and you know what? I'm enjoy it lol
thanks for upload

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes