Nov 21, 2017
I went with the pure route for my first playtrough, anf I have a question. Is it possible to svae annette in the end? I tried to play as open quotes 'good' as possible, but in the end she sacrificed herself to kill the king (siover behemoth). The most my mc did was get groped a few times, she was still a pure virgin in the end.

Gonna start the next playtrough now.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
could someone tell me where i can find the flow chart?

i tried redownloading the Mega file but it was not there

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
oneone1 really needs to do something about the difficulty in their games. it's impossible for me to get immersed in anything they release with all fights being won through basic attack and leveling up when you lose.

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
The 1.05 is up the OP is not updated yet, can't wait for the Append Version with the new character i'm guessing this will release around september like the previous game

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I went with the pure route for my first playtrough, anf I have a question. Is it possible to svae annette in the end? I tried to play as open quotes 'good' as possible, but in the end she sacrificed herself to kill the king (siover behemoth). The most my mc did was get groped a few times, she was still a pure virgin in the end.

Gonna start the next playtrough now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
File 1-2: Sex Status D
File 3-4: Sex Status C
File 5-6: Sex Status B
File 7-8: Sex Status A (Prostitute End)

File 10-11: Resistance End
File 12-13: Corruption End

File 16-17: Beginning of Drifter Route (Start here if you want to kill all your former friend)
File 18-19: Queen End
File 20-21: Slut Elf End

File 24-25: Start here if you want to play Annette
File 26: Play as Annette or Clacier
File 27-28: Pure Love End or Virgin End
File 29-30: Pure Love End
File 31-32: Slut End
File 33-34: Normal End

Note

-If you want bad ending, just purposely lose the final battle.
-If you want side CG or scene, just go to title or in the game under the "Extra" menu.

Last edited:

lin_dell

Mar 31, 2018
i feel like ive been bamboozled i downloaded the game at hentaibedta and it took me around 2 in game hours to realize none of the h content was there .....

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
oneone1 really needs to do something about the difficulty in their games. it's impossible for me to get immersed in anything they release with all fights being won through basic attack and leveling up when you lose.
Wouldn't help, we would get inclined to grind till we can win. Instead they should provide choices with non obvious consequances (at least from character perspective) as point of divergence between routes. They had it in one mission in Oni where you are tasked to guard noble, then when attack happens and you win the culprit runs away and noble tells you to chase him. Then you have option to chase or keep guarding.

Nice summary

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Well i don't think you need to be virgin (tho i was) its the first ending for resistance from flowchart -
Oh wait.. maybe I miss the small part where anette recover.. cause I been playing with soo many ending that they look soo similiar I probably just skipped it out...

The only thing frustrate me is that it seems like zepp have all those bad ending..either dead or disappear..

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes