kira07

Feb 28, 2018
is there a lot of monsters in this game or mostly not? cause i don't like monster stuff

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
has anyone so far found the Slave Collar+Leash ending?
this one: Graphics\Pictures\evcg\ev_a60

(that is not to be confused with the infinite pregnancies ending, because it's only the Liquid Chamber there that does initial Modification)

Mar 10, 2019
The game opens on the disclaimer and stops there, am I doing something wrong or was there something else that had to be installed before running the game?

Slyle_

Sep 19, 2018
Tried patching 1.03 to 1.05 but haven't been able to get it working, always getting the "NoMethod" error.
Anyone got any ideas?

DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
Kagura Games has also translated the flowchart/walkthrough,
so you don't need to use the google translated version anymore.

You can find it on their website (next to the patch) or in this attachment.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
has anyone so far found the Slave Collar+Leash ending?
this one: Graphics\Pictures\evcg\ev_a60

(that is not to be confused with the infinite pregnancies ending, because it's only the Liquid Chamber there that does initial Modification)
That's extra scene, it explain what happen after the ending. I do believe it is whore ending. Sort of like the extra scene for pure love end.

And can anyone tell me what's been add into v1.05?

Reactions: dafvid112

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
yo does anyone have workupload or google links? thankyou. Oh and also why in here game size is 3.8gb but other sites 2.6gb?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I finished the game in 3 days... this means that this game either way too good or way too short.

You can't increase corruption on knight path. In resistance path on my first boss (human) i had the option to kill or spare life. After that when i defeat any human opponent there was option to murder or spare life. Lv 1 2 3 corruption is 10 30 and 50 total kills accordingly/
Ye I discovered it after trying out before going to that route, it was the only stat I had down and once I got level 1 I noticed it, thanks :)

This is the bugfix for the octopus scene?

is there a lot of monsters in this game or mostly not? cause i don't like monster stuff
Basicly there is variety. Some scenes aren't avoidable but most are. Unless you go to a specific route which I don't wanna spoil. It's basicly if you get corrupt.

I'm also not very much into monsters however the scenes aren't THAT extreme... At least comparing to other games that I can't even play... But as long you avoid monsters you should be fine. The only one scene that bother me was the birth of one... But that only appears on a game over on that route I mentioned. I guess as long it isn't infested with swarms or something like that I'm able to play. The game is fun and worth of play, you will like it if you play to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomototo
Feb 4, 2018
Guys , i downloaded the game and unzipped it but my computer doesn't recognize the application to lauch the game and the game.exe is considered 0ko , someone can help me please?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes