Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
anyone got 100% save ? I got to the end, butto lazy to start again (i skipped save the route choose path :p)

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Is it possible to be a slut while still being a knight(as in failing the prologue on purpose then never failing again and just do the h events)

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Is it possible to be a slut while still being a knight(as in failing the prologue on purpose then never failing again and just do the h events)
It is possible. As long as your lewdness is A before fighting final boss. See for the walkthrough. And you know, it is possible not to failing a single mission but still get the slut ending in knight route.

anyone got 100% save ? I got to the end, butto lazy to start again (i skipped save the route choose path :p)
Have you already search the thread? There are a lot of people here that share their saves.

how do i see all the events in knight route if i can only fail twice before being sent to the other route? This is the same with almost every oneone1 games i've played. Some help?
Save and load maybe? It is rather impossible I think, given there are not skip read only in RPGM

Reactions: Thomas Crapper

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
It is possible. As long as your lewdness is A before fighting final boss. See for the walkthrough. And you know, it is possible not to failing a single mission but still get the slut ending in knight route.

Have you already search the thread? There are a lot of people here that share their saves.

Save and load maybe? It is rather impossible I think, given there are not skip read only in RPGM
i can't load those save, idk why, maybe incompatible ? (I play the lasted version)

valencetiger

Mar 22, 2019
This game is almost a complete copy of Meritocracy of the Oni Blade - when I was playing it, I knew I recognized the gameplay and general character themes before.

Reactions: Drafox

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Here is my save.

File 1-2: Sex Status D
File 3-4: Sex Status C
File 5-6: Sex Status B (There is 3 ending for resistant end, if you want resistant end or bad habit end. Begin with file 5-6. If I read the guide right, resistant end require corruption lvl 2 and none of the sex status above A. If you want bad habit end, corruption need to be level 3.)
File 7-8: Sex Status A (Whore End).

File 11-12: Beginning of Drifter Route (Start here if you want to kill all your former friend)
Filer 13-14: Before you fight Annette
File 15-16: Before you fight King (Annette alive)

File 44-45: When she start exhibitionist scene.
File 47-48: Knight Route (Still virgin)

File 50: If you want to start the game with all sex stats at max.
Jame8513 Have you already use this?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
what is the preg content in here? is just in some bad end or is a system
throughout the game?

MC_Kay

Aug 6, 2017
What is the correct version of the game?
The in the topic here stands "[v1-04]" but when I start the game "1.03".
Is it the same and was forgotten to change the version in the game or is the DL-File an old one?

Thx!

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys this is the first time I am playing a Japanese game and was going through the posts and some people were talking about some kind of routes. Can somebody show ame a guide on this route system.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
what is the preg content in here? is just in some bad end or is a system
throughout the game?
How should I explain this? Good end pregnancy, yes. Bad end pregnancy, yes. System pregnancy, yes, although only for one route.

What is the correct version of the game?
The in the topic here stands "[v1-04]" but when I start the game "1.03".
Is it the same and was forgotten to change the version in the game or is the DL-File an old one?

Thx!
I wondered about that too. Unfortunately, no one is able to tell at the moment.

Hi guys this is the first time I am playing a Japanese game and was going through the posts and some people were talking about some kind of routes. Can somebody show ame a guide on this route system.
See

Reactions: cocomiel1

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
probably already asked but, how do you get her pregnant? I have been using the the potion that increase the chances but still notinng.

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys I am trying to lose intentionally in side missions so that I can go to resistance path but whenever I lose once the mc teleports and the side mission doesnt fails. How can I fail a side mission.

Last edited:

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
probably already asked but, how do you get her pregnant? I have been using the the potion that increase the chances but still notinng.
I don't know the details, but it seems you must be at Drifter Route to make her pregnant.

Hi guys I am trying to lose intentionally in side missions so that I can go to resistance path but whenever I lose once the mc teleports and the side mission doesnt fails. How can I fail a side mission.
Some side mission require you to complete the mission. If you defeated once, than the mission count as fail when you complete it.

Is there a walkthrough for this?
The walkthrough is

kingjaz

Sep 3, 2017
Is it possible to have bosses die from having too much sex with you, and if it is, is there a special dialogue?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes