EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Guys, help me find the copy of this game, I can't remember the name.

Game looks very polished but what bothers me is that I feel I played a very similar game a couple of months ago.
The other game was released before ideology in friction, and I feel like everything has been copied, exept art, dialogues and menus, if I recall correctly the older game didn't have any voice acting tho.
It was a much lighter game, since no voice acting (not sure but probably true).
Kagura games probably bought the rights and remade it a little or something like that.
I wondered if any of you have an idea what that other game may be ?

Akimichu

Sep 17, 2017
Altough i enjoyed the game i can't help but feel like this is one of the shallowest entries from the developer

- There is barely any interaction if at all with the main cast.
- Most of the H events play out the same everytime, the event doesn't change or acknowledge that you have done it before other than the heroine reacting a bit different depending on your sex status but there is no sense of progression.
- The "evil/drifter route" feels forced or lacking proper motivation other than i am going this route for reasons.
- A lot of the game potential seems underdeveloped/underused among other things like empty cities that migh as well could have been part of just one city.

I did love the art, voicework , fast dungeons and has a good amount of endings but unlike elf historia or the weak go to the wall (wich i own in steam) i wont be replaying this one anytime soon.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Does New Game+ actually work in this title? I did the option of starting a new game using existing save data, but it doesn't seem to apply any of it to the new game.

EDIT: I've looked into it some more. New Game+ does appear to work, but it only transfers your level and unlocked skills. Not any of your H stats

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everyone, it seems that game have a npc murder bug.
I'm on the knight route chapter 3 - and in the options menu the "murder parameter" is set to "auto kill" (switching parameters won't do anything - even choice to kill or not don't show up) but after battle with npc human just disappears (in meritocracy there was a body corpse sprite) and the number of kills in character menu won't raise - still zero.
I've downloaded this game from this site.
So is this bug? Thank's for answer in adwance.
(sorry for my eng)

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I'm on the knight route chapter 3 - and in the options menu the "murder parameter" is set to "auto kill" (switching parameters won't do anything - even choice to kill or not don't show up) but after battle with npc human just disappears (in meritocracy there was a body corpse sprite) and the number of kills in character menu won't raise - still zero.
(sorry for my eng)
In this game, body sprites are only occasionaly left by boss mobs, that's if there is a scene taking place in the boss room. Otherwise they vanish. Despite that, on defeat of a human mob, you normally get an option between killing and sparing. Though you've set yours to autokill. I personally had no issue with the murder system, though I was using the selection option. Still, I think some of the options menu settings don't work properly, as I tried setting it to auto-skip repeated scenes, but it didn't. So you might have to just set it back to the default option.

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
(sorry for my eng)
You can't murder people on the knight route at all, doesn't matter what you have that set to. If you 'fail' out and enter the resistance route, human enemies you beat will get an option or just auto-kill with that setting.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anything you can do if a sex stat wont increase in rank? Have 900 ass but its still on C

Jun 21, 2019
You can't murder people on the knight route at all, doesn't matter what you have that set to. If you 'fail' out and enter the resistance route, human enemies you beat will get an option or just auto-kill with that setting.
In this game, body sprites are only occasionaly left by boss mobs, that's if there is a scene taking place in the boss room. Otherwise they vanish. Despite that, on defeat of a human mob, you normally get an option between killing and sparing. Though you've set yours to autokill. I personally had no issue with the murder system, though I was using the selection option. Still, I think some of the options menu settings don't work properly, as I tried setting it to auto-skip repeated scenes, but it didn't. So you might have to just set it back to the default option.
Thank's a lot, guys. :giggle:

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Guys, help me find the copy of this game, I can't remember the name.

Game looks very polished but what bothers me is that I feel I played a very similar game a couple of months ago.
The other game was released before ideology in friction, and I feel like everything has been copied, exept art, dialogues and menus, if I recall correctly the older game didn't have any voice acting tho.
It was a much lighter game, since no voice acting (not sure but probably true).
Kagura games probably bought the rights and remade it a little or something like that.
I wondered if any of you have an idea what that other game may be ?
Ideology in Friction is essentially just a reskin of Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade.

https://f95zone.to/threads/meritocracy-of-the-oni-blade-oneone1.18664/

Same dev too, which makes it more disappointing.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
What makes me wonder is why the fuck do they put in the effort to name characters, make branching quests when the gameplay is 100% the same, and most animations are also just reused assets. Different girl ( "similar" body type ), same story The only thing changing is the face of characters while enemies are standard assets. I know it looks good but any Ahriman knockoff is a lot more interesting.

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
Guys , i downloaded the game and unzipped it but my computer doesn't recognize the application to lauch the game and the game.exe is considered 0ko , someone can help me please?
Download rpg maker vx ace rtp. Run that then try to run the game again.

Change over to Japaneses local if that doesn't work.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
What makes me wonder is why the fuck do they put in the effort to name characters, make branching quests when the gameplay is 100% the same, and most animations are also just reused assets. Different girl ( "similar" body type ), same story The only thing changing is the face of characters while enemies are standard assets. I know it looks good but any Ahriman knockoff is a lot more interesting.
I mean it's like the slew of Modern shooters or racing games. They can't differentiate genre, so they differentiate presentation, narrative and characters. Some devs do better than others in this regard.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Its similar to Meritocracy (and probably Heiress ) its also sufficiently different. Like yes you have the chaptery format and succubus form but it unfolds differently. For example In Meritocracy if MC were to "fall" to second route she get raped and trashed around, in here she can stay virgin and becomes independent. You also get to play another character and she got romance of her own.
I guess it could boil down to - if after playing Meritocracy you wanted more then this game should provide that.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
maybe this has already been answered by someone, but is it possible to corrupt the protagonist without needing to be raped in the end after failing a mission?

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I really don't understand how people can complain about sameness. No other circle makes games like OneOne and this circle releases, at the most (I think), one game a year.

I do agree however that the circle should try and avoid regressing in terms of quality and content variety. Perhaps the next thing the devs could focus on is making gameplay actually worth it (ie. making the game somewhat difficult). However, people would do well to remember that eroge games rarely hit the perfect triage of good gameplay, H content, and story. Not sure why people would play eroge games for anything other than the eroge anyways (in my opinion).

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes