VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - IDNL [v0.8] [MFN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Canto Forte

This is no game 4 no ordinary life. Despite expectations and trickster description, this here game is of the good some have it while they cannot care 4 anyone, the lessons of life being cold and calculated, this is how any ted bundy nowadays man can get wit anyone, ”cause good is obsolete in this world. The game has athmosphere, it has nice enough writing to intice players to endulge into gaming, has exxxageratted tones all over, litle tid bits of crazy tales that twist the immagination into what this game is really about: What if being a psycho paid off all
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BigIrishLug

Review for Version 6 - Graphics are okay, but there is some unrealistic clipping, noise issues in the pictures (white spotting) and character images and props are just superimposed on a background. The grammar really needs some work as there are many grammatical misstakes (See what I did there) and irregular verb usage. The grind isn't worth the juice, at this point.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BabysWithRabys

It's a good game with some thought put into the characters and character development. Renders are simple but the visuals give it a dream like quality which suits the game. Looking foward to seeing what this game has to offer.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Rannell

I hate to judge so early, but this is world of AVN's. So this is what I think "so far".

Story -- Either there is something wrong with the story or there is something wrong with the translation. Based on experience of other Russian creators, I believe it is the translation. There is something difficult about translating from Russian into English based on those experiences. 2/5

Renders -- 4/5 pretty darn good.

Animations -- None as of yet... so N/A

Other -- I'm not sure if it on purpose or not... MC looks like he has dandruff or someone took some bleach in their hand and splashed him with it from a distance.

Also I like how you can tell immediately after a choice see how well the other took that choice with the render immediately after. Allows you to go back immediately and make the choice you would rather have happen. No walkthrough necessary.

-- Rannell
  5. 2.00 star(s)

BabooJ1

I don't really know what to make of this game to be honest.

The opening monologue was just too long and boring so had to skip past most of that.

Renders are poor at best, the actual characters models are mostly fuzzy and the lighting on them is seriously bad. The dev has used static photos for the background of the renders and the model themselves are just superimposed on them with no thought to scale of models with the backgrounds.

I know it is early in the games development but not having any content even a flash of tits or anything is a big minus for this game as the only point where you even saw some breasts would give you negative points for the LI.

So to summarise, this game is poorly executed right now and would suggest that anyone forgo this game until dev is probably at update 10 and then you might see some sexy scenes.

Edit: Please note this is based on update 0.3 of the game so far...