Identify Idol game

Ersae

Mar 22, 2022
Basically the mc was forced into becoming an idol to pay off their debt and had to make money in a set amount of time to reach a good ending, or not and reach a bad ending. There were more than ten endings of different kinds I think and most of them were obviously explicit. Any ideas?

(Might have been available both online version and download version, not sure about that.)

Sorry if it isn't as clear.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Try to provide more info if you can. What did you mean by online version? As in a live service type game, akin to gacha stuff or what's found on Nutaku? Can you remember the heroine's hair color and approximate age? Was she an adult or a loli? JP or EN art? Have you previously found it on f95 and anything else you can think of?

Ersae

Mar 22, 2022
Try to provide more info if you can. What did you mean by online version? As in a live service type game, akin to gacha stuff or what's found on Nutaku? Can you remember the heroine's hair color and approximate age? Was she an adult or a loli? JP or EN art? Have you previously found it on f95 and anything else you can think of?
Okay so from what I remember, the online part means it had a web option you didn't have to download it to play I guess. The heroine was an adult, it wasn't a gacha more a choose your own adventure (text based), with different endings.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Okay so from what I remember, the online part means it had a web option you didn't have to download it to play I guess. The heroine was an adult, it wasn't a gacha more a choose your own adventure (text based), with different endings.
So you're saying that it's a text based game akin to something like Degrees of Lewdity, meaning that it's in HTML? There's only 8 pages of text based games that feature a female protagonist. Considering that this might be a relatively obscure title, I do recommend you sift through them manually. Unless you meant to say that the game was just preloaded on some website, akin to the Flash games of yore?

In any case, try to remember more about it if the aforementioned advice is of no help. Knowing the game's engine would be a good next step.

Ersae

Mar 22, 2022
So you're saying that it's a text based game akin to something like Degrees of Lewdity, meaning that it's in HTML? There's only 8 pages of text based games that feature a female protagonist. Considering that this might be a relatively obscure title, I do recommend you sift through them manually. Unless you meant to say that the game was just preloaded on some website, akin to the Flash games of yore?

In any case, try to remember more about it if the aforementioned advice is of no help. Knowing the game's engine would be a good next step.
Okay, thanks! Will check out that list as well as one of the games another poster has recced I think it might be it.