VN - Others - Completed - Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru [Part 1-2] [Frontwing]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 324329

I loved this spinoff of the Grisaia series. It was pretty well written and very funny with Michiru as the star this time. If you are a Michiru fan you owe it to yourself to read these 2 VN's. They are kinetic novels but that didn't dampen my enjoyment at all. I loved Michiru's Magical Girl transformation sequence, it reminded me of watching Sailor Moon when I was in school. I used to watch it before catching the bus each morning. Anyways I like the ways that they use all of the characters from the Grisaia games in here, they are aged a little differently though they pretty much look the same, with the exception of Yuuji who is a small boy. I highly recommend reading this if you enjoyed the Grisaia series.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aklik

It kinda obvious but it features the best girl in Grisaia - Chiru Chiru, it felt a bit too short, but I liked humor very much and it actually has some plot, also a lot of Michiru inside. I consider it being the second best among all Grisaia games despite being all age.