Feb 12, 2020
I think I'm stuck. There was a letter from some TV studio asking if i wanted to attend, and I said yes, but now I have no story mission. Am I supposed to do something ingame with the mechanics?

Also, I think my game also bugged with the dating. After getting to level 2 or 3, it played an event saying how the girl had a good time last night, but they character shown was not the idol I went out with. So not sure if that also made things weird and wonky.

EDIT: Also, I remembered that every time I ask about gossip or relationships, it updates with doubles in their status. Is this normal, since it's a beta?
I'm pretty sure it's a story bug. I did the story mission until after the idol competition and after accepting the next story mission it just disappeared. Reloading saves didn't help, even much earlier ones. Sad, too, because I was getting a bit invested. :(

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Game crashes after I try to talk to my rival after the Masked Idols show up. Ah well.

edit: Nvm fixed it.

Last edited:

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
shit is fucking freezing in intro, it gives me choice to skip and nothing happens. it's frozen in the fucking house scene

Jan 10, 2018
I think I'm stuck. There was a letter from some TV studio asking if i wanted to attend, and I said yes, but now I have no story mission. Am I supposed to do something ingame with the mechanics?

Also, I think my game also bugged with the dating. After getting to level 2 or 3, it played an event saying how the girl had a good time last night, but they character shown was not the idol I went out with. So not sure if that also made things weird and wonky.

EDIT: Also, I remembered that every time I ask about gossip or relationships, it updates with doubles in their status. Is this normal, since it's a beta?
It sounds like you're not playing the hotfixed version; the "wrong girl on dates" bug was specifically mentioned as one thing they fixed. Which is unfortunate, since the first round of story-related bugs they fixed sounded pretty severe =\ .

Reactions: Zero_Blazer

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 982818
How not to get a business deal :KEK:
Get your fantasy and ugly bastard off my Idol :KEK:
Oooooh, so that's where the NTR is in this game...

On a completely unrelated note, I feel like such a ditz now. I became completely used to leveling up everything by actually using it, just using my research points to unlock new things and top things off, except...

Your business contacts are the only thing that don't level up through usage. And so I've spent years in the game functionally ignoring the business end of the game, because even while I've signed plenty of contracts, all of them were only paying me a tiny fraction of what I should have been making. Oops.

This is actually a big enough mistake that I think I'm going to restart =\ . I mean, I honestly feel like I'm in a pretty good position in the game right now, but just looking at that screen full of additional unlock conditions that I've totally blown past is just... Ugh, I can't believe I missed such an important mechanic! All because I didn't stop to look back at the tech screen again!

And the next time, I'm going to hire a lot more business managers. Both for the extra research points I'm going to need, and so that I can fulfill my idols requests in a more reasonable timespan.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone can know how to fix date bug? where you press to do date and nothing happens or just stuck on the screen with no dialogue.

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Really do enjoy playing this game when I have nothing else better to do or when another game I'm playing has enough down time that I can do stuff in this game.

Art is nice. the masked idols had a very good theme and bgm playing, the story is alright, and I generally can't wait till this game gets more updates.

smth4nothin

Jul 6, 2017
Your business contacts are the only thing that don't level up through usage.
...Well then. That sure explains why the requirement for Promotion lvl 5 (a ¥90k/week ad contract) seemed disproportionately steep, seeing how most of the offers I got were around ¥8-20k. I did actually manage to negotiate a ¥90k deal once (thanks to a 10-star manager), but the game didn't count it.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this up. It also explained why production research points grew that much slower compared to everything else in my game.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I just find out, don't know if anyone commented yet, if you press f7 5 times to unlock the debug and cheats, you can press ' (or the key above tab on your keyboard) to open a menu with all the events to trigger

Reactions: aordd69
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes