Jan 10, 2018
You know, upon reflection, I'm not certain I approve of how powerful the awards show bonuses are... I like the core concept, but the reward seems well out of line with the investment.

Take "Fashion Icon" and "Gravure Idol", for instance; just by Pushing your preferred idol and seeking enough business deals, you can take an idol who's otherwise pretty weak in Pretty or Sexy, and instantly get her up to 80 (no idea if that's permanent or not) by selecting her for the appropriate assignments 12 times.

Winning Best Concert trivializes the stamina spent on concerts - with only 10 stamina spent by centers, you can actually end up with more stamina at the end of concerts if you include enough talk breaks.

Most Prolific gives you steep discounts on all production costs just by playing the game normally - are there any players out there who aren't going to do 12 concerts or singles in a given year?

And Best Employer doubles the chance of finding good idols just by paying attention to your idols. If you save your expansion for after you win it, you get the cream of the crop a heck of a lot easier.

It gives you a lot of nice bonuses without much real investment - most of these things are things you'd want to do anyway.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
So... what is gay about this? The images don't show any guy popstar.
No male idols (from what I know of + I take it that if people wanted to mod one or more in, I assume it's possible)

There's a rival character who's gender is presumably up to player's choice, meaning you can be male, and have a male rival, and end up hooking up apparently.

(Although, I'm not sure why I'm tracking this when that's all I know of so far, plus I generally don't know if the player character is able to bottom, which is my very somewhat high "want" from these things but, it is what it is?)

Oct 25, 2017
anyone else stuck in chapter 2... right after I have to wait for a certain day, there's no task after that... also is there any dating available after hitting level 5 romance level? I try to talk to an Idol and all I guess is cut back to my house and she said she want to talk and then the date end....

Feb 3, 2020
anyone else stuck in chapter 2... right after I have to wait for a certain day, there's no task after that... also is there any dating available after hitting level 5 romance level? I try to talk to an Idol and all I guess is cut back to my house and she said she want to talk and then the date end....
If I'm not mistaken, in chapter 2 to continue you have to make a single that tops the monthly single's chart.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
That would be nice, I'd like to manage a few boy bands, too.
I remember there was one in the making...I have absolutely no idea what happened to it. Almost all modders abandoned their mods, because they were too lazy or something. :/

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
I remember there was one in the making...I have absolutely no idea what happened to it. Almost all modders abandoned there mods, because they were too lazy or something. :/
Yes, for what I've seen, only the K-Pop Mod recently returned to be developed.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I remember there was one in the making...I have absolutely no idea what happened to it. Almost all modders abandoned their mods, because they were too lazy or something. :/
That's a shame because the devs are literally giving all the tools necessary upfront as well. It'd be one thing if modders had to start from scratch like they do with most games, like on some Skyrim (and I'm not talking special edition, I'm talking way back when) type stuff, but it's literally the best KIND of game to be able to mod on since they're providing everything you need upfront, guides and all.

Also figures that anything involving male characters would end up abandoned, but that's just me being absolutely bitter as fuck saying this.

• Haha
Reactions: DumbDolli

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
To add to the cheat menu, I think pressing "B" does something. Like, randomly increases or decreases influence or friendship or romance.

Reactions: Varisha
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes