Jan 10, 2018
is there any guide to this game? because I really don't understand anything.
Are there any tips when starting out?
There's the text for the (not yet implemented) tutorial .

Beyond that, I can offer some advice as a moderately successful player, but I'd need a bit more to go on - like whether I should be offering advice on turning a profit, or improving sales, what activities to focus on, how many rooms to build, how quickly to expand, that kind of thing. Otherwise, I'd just end up making a long, unfocused list that makes people's eyes glaze over.

Reactions: YinBlack

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
The way i play in a new game. is make an Audition (buy 'my office' and click yourself and do the cheap audition) and go for a synergy with the idols' .
(Edit. I also change the Policy for Background checks to Extensive. Makes it more expensive to do auditions. but it's worth it most of the times)

The Left side of the skills (Cute/Pretty/Sexy/Cool) Gives Bonus towards Hardcore Fans.
The Right Side of the skills (Vocal/Dance/Funny/Smart) Gives Bonus Towards Casual Fans.
There are also prefferances between the Male and Female Fans.
Male Fans: Cute/Sexy/Dance/Funny
Female Fans: Pretty/Cool/Vocal/Smart

Then i buy research points (The Vial and then click each basket once) and get the Dance/Music/Theme that fits the Idols.
The Office pointsshould be used for 'Digital Only Release' since you wohnt have many fans. and 100k to produce a few singles is just too expensive in the start.

I tend to get a Secretary who got 2 stars in deals, and an office for her. Let her research by being idle and get Photoshoot asap. then switch her to 'Auto proposols' and she'll get deals when possible.

your Manager can do everything for your first few singles and while you create that, make sure your girls get a breakroom and then make them go and Promote your group. In the start, ignore the 'dont release too many Singles' warning. You want fans. So get your fans by releasing singles.

And that's a start. Atleast for me. I hope this can help some people

akagi402

Aug 5, 2020
Like Pieman101 says, when you start the new game, you just only need your office($500,000) and breakroom($1,000,000).
Remember everyday click performance to make money (remember update level!!), focus on break even.
When you release first single, click promotion everyday until to gain 1000 fans at first. then update your performance.

If you think it is tired, Just press "Y" will be help you :D

Reactions: Varisha

Jan 10, 2018
The way i play in a new game. is make an Audition (buy 'my office' and click yourself and do the cheap audition) and go for a synergy with the idols' .
(Edit. I also change the Policy for Background checks to Extensive. Makes it more expensive to do auditions. but it's worth it most of the times)

Then i buy research points (The Vial and then click each basket once) and get the Dance/Music/Theme that fits the Idols.
The Office pointsshould be used for 'Digital Only Release' since you wohnt have many fans. and 100k to produce a few singles is just too expensive in the start.

I tend to get a Secretary who got 2 stars in deals, and an office for her. Let her research by being idle and get Photoshoot asap. then switch her to 'Auto proposols' and she'll get deals when possible.

your Manager can do everything for your first few singles and while you create that, make sure your girls get a breakroom and then make them go and Promote your group. In the start, ignore the 'dont release too many Singles' warning. You want fans. So get your fans by releasing singles.

And that's a start. Atleast for me. I hope this can help some people
While this does work... I think you're being somewhat stingier than necessary. The salary for a basic choreographer and music producer are peanuts compared to everything else (~50k a week combined, I think?), and by letting them do the job, you free up your time for socializing with the idols, or researching new lyrics. Besides, they do it 25% faster than you to begin with. This adds up particularly quickly when you're spamming singles at the start.

Also, if you hire them while you do the auditions, they'll only need a couple of days to finish their research on dances and music without you needing to buy the points instead.

I'd also argue in favor of using "regional" auditions for your first audition, to guarantee that you start with a decent idol. It's on the pricier side (among other considerations, you'll need a loan for the break room), but it'll pay off in the future.

Ah, and while you're spamming singles, I'd also recommend rotating the lineup a bit; you'll want at least three different idols centering your singles so that you can hit 200% hype at your concerts without pushing anyone to the point of injury. You might as well do it with singles that most people aren't buying anyway.

lihsdvb

Jul 27, 2020
hey guys, just wanna ask: the story mode is not done yet? Like, I would love to start route with our rival (the middle quest), but for some reason nothing is happening for over a half year, no events, and I can only start routes with Fujimoto and Aya (first and third quests). Do I need to do smthg or this is the end for our rival's quest for now?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes