Unity - Completed - iDoll [v1.2] [iDollDev]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

-2 Currently has far too little to it

+1 there is great looks and customization (though missing a couple areas as 1 said, it has a couple that many miss)

+1 it is a lewd game showing off developers capability at that and not pretending to be anything more

+1 You can pet the tail+ears+hair
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

For an early demo, it's pretty good.

Gameplay, 4/5: There's Nothing but Making a Lewd Character.
    So it's kinda boring. No VN part or anything. I'd give it average since it's a "game" focused on the lewds, rather than being a game so...
    You get to customize a lot of parts already such as butt shape and size, breast shape and size, the mouth, etc. But some vital parts are missing, such as hair style, arm bulk, leg bulk (specifically. There's hourglass which makes legs thicker but also waist smaller so...)
    It also has plenty of animations. There are SFW animations (but no clothing to be found so still NSFW). They're more of poses than anything. There's also NSFW, and toggleable dildos/dicks which let you enter the hole of your choosing for any position which is good.
    Overall, not bad. It's got some good things, some bad.

Visuals, 4/5: Good, I guess.
    Anime-ish artstyle with that unity feel. Nothing looked particularly bad. The model quality is a bit... rough? But still pretty good. Background is good too. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the mouth is slightly open, always. Unless I'm missing something. Also the sex thrusts and the movement of the body can be slightly offset so it looks weird but, eh. Not too big of a problem for me.

Audio, 3/5: Average
    It's just average. Ambient music, lewd sfx. I couldn't say much. No eargasms or whatever; it's just there.

TL;DR, 4/5; A Good, Small Lewd Game.
    It's sort of like other games of the type, I.E Koi, Honey, Insult, etc. It has a lot less than them, and mildly less refined, but nonetheless, pretty good on it's own. Hoping for a good future for this project.